Logo & Banner Request

JohnnyNitro

Hi guys, need a company logo and banner for a fictional promotion diary I'm starting using TEW 2013. Hoping someone can help me out.

I have no pre-requisites regarding style or design other than the "brand" colour is going to be purple (i.e. how Raw is Red, Smackdown Blue, Impact Blue, GFW Green) obviously that doesn't mean no other colours can't be used just that purple be featured prominently as I believe it would help differentiate from other promotions/shows.

Promotion Name: Championship Challenge Wrestling

Initials: CCW

Thanks in advance! :) 

• 2 weeks later...

No takers? Maybe I should be a bit more specific - I know I was a bit vague in my initial post but thought that might make it easier rather than limiting people to a specific vision. Well here goes:

The brand colours will be Purple and Gold. To give you an idea of what I like, I always really liked the old Championship Manager game logo -

Championship_Manager_logo.jpg

I'm kind of imagining something along those lines with Wrestling in gold like above, instead of the football perhaps a Globe or a title belt. The Championship Challenge bit could be just like the championship font/colour above or perhaps it could also be in gold like WRESTLING with the background being a royal purple or maybe a metallic purple for the championship challenge bit and have that bit on a title belt, just my initial thoughts not sure what would look best.

If anyone is willing to give it a go i'd really very much appreciate it. If I'm not providing enough detail or barking up the wrong tree here, let me know.

Edited by JohnnyNitro