TEW13 Real World Update: April 2016

1 hour ago, TheWho87 said:

At times I think @SlamMasterJ knows more about this database than me.

I'll add that list to my current list of people to add, don't expect them added for the next update, i'll likley trickly them in over time.

Haha, I just happen to love playing around with unknown workers and I've kinda grown to know most of them.

• Like 1

"Shane McMahon thinks that he is not well suited for the push you have given him"

"Contractually you can only push Shane McMahon with in-ring roles."

"Shane McMahon is under a written deal; you cannot begin negotiations until the final month of the deal"

what am I supposed to do? lol

Edited by SomethingAwesome

11 hours ago, SomethingAwesome said:

"Shane McMahon thinks that he is not well suited for the push you have given him"

"Contractually you can only push Shane McMahon with in-ring roles."

"Shane McMahon is under a written deal; you cannot begin negotiations until the final month of the deal"

what am I supposed to do? lol

What are you trying to do?

It sounds to me like Shane McMahon is set to only prefer non-wrestling roles but his contract is set to a wrestler contract.  You have to go into the editor and make the things match up.  Set his "occasional wrestler" preference to "sometimes" or "often" and then push him as one, or change his contract settings.  

On 22/04/2016 at 01:47, SomethingAwesome said:

i'm trying to work out how not to piss him off without pissing vince, triple h and Stephanie off.

Just checked my data, I think the issue was I didnt change his roster usage from in ring to personality post WrestleMania, best option would be to change the contract and restart, or you could go into the ingame editor and edit his contract length down and try and renegotiate.

Spoiler

Several new talents made their debuts under their new names at the recent TNA iMPACT! tapings. They are as follows…

* Allysin Kay is now Sienna
* Cherry Bomb is now Allie
* Pepper Parks is now Braxton Sutter
* Sylvester LeFort is now Basille Baracca
* Marcus Louis is now Baron Dax

4 minutes ago, SpinX22 said:

Don't think she's in the database, sorry if I'm wrong, but Rachael Ellering made her debut at the recent NXT tappings. She is the daughter of Paul Ellering.

She's been added to the database.

I've also gone through and upgraded all active rosters to be more up to date.

I'm sure this is a really easy fix I'm missing, but I don't seem to have many angles available, like I can't have "X Joins Stable Y" or many others I thought were in TEW 2013, is there a pack for download or is it just a case of writing them out myself?

14 hours ago, ThTmp4 said:

Been a while for me, so excuse me if this has been asked already, but can we get a more updated pic pack soon at all?

I am planning on doing a pic pack, I remembered I had not updated rosters and put that as a priority, you might think its easy to just zip and upload pics but I do cut all pics and had a big backlog to get through and now I have to sort through them as I add them to the pack.

1 hour ago, Hp312 said:

I'm sure this is a really easy fix I'm missing, but I don't seem to have many angles available, like I can't have "X Joins Stable Y" or many others I thought were in TEW 2013, is there a pack for download or is it just a case of writing them out myself?

I use Idol's iNSPIRED Angle Pack which replicates EWR's angles in TEW, there are not many angle packs on EWWarehouse so I suggest looking over on GDS to find some.

• Lineker unpinned, unfeatured and locked this topic