Ok here's what I'm working on...

(The original post has been edited out)

Ok so here's what I'm doing. Since I now work 3 days a week at my second job overnight for 12 hrs each night where all I really do is play on my computer an watch tv I now have lots of time on my hands so...

Having been bothered by the Stats Updates since the huge purge of workers I been goin mad seeing a lot of workers I've tried to look for no longer in the game. At first I figured I'll gather a list from bills last update an just add them myself but that wasn't working for me as it just seemed to never end. So then I decided to do this project I gathered up all the threads from Bills last update all the way to Paige Turners May update and using Bills last data and personally getting it caught up to Mays update manually making all the worker/roster changes myself.

Now I admit this has been mostly catered to me an how I play things and I personally never had any issues with load times and over saturation of anything in this game so while I'm keeping in quite a bit more workers then were originally removed I am trying to cut out enough so it's still not as bloated of a game that people complained about.

So I do agree with some things Stratosfaction did and that was take a bunch of the Japenese non wrestlers, I got rid of everyone 60 or over minus a couple, still looking at other areas to fix it up there. I also went through the tag teams an removed all the pointless inactive team ups basically if it was inactive and didn't have team name I deleted it unless they had a really high experience. I haven't yet but I'm go through relationships an, not remove them all together but clean it up a bit.

ok now here's what I didn't fully agree with, not Everyone here plays super 100% realistic like I still have tons of indy/former wwe developmental talent that may have moved on from wrestling but I still enjoy using in my games unless they've died or have gotten way too old now. Also another thing was unknown Indy guys wit no overness an bad stats as long as their young enough that's what the development system is for for people looking to play long running games where they have to build for their companies future that's what the game is about (for some).

When I get into a game I continue it for as long as possible and instead of downloading the new updates each month I just look at who was added to the game an go into the editor an put them into my save game myself.

So I'm not looking to take anyone's place on monthly stats updates and I don't recommend for anyone looking for a Really Lean version of the game but for anyone else looking for an alternative and a little bit leaner then before feel free to download once I finish an upload to here. 

Edited by xgdawgx
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, NovaPen said:

Nah. This guy called Stratusfaction adopted the role of updating stats after Bill disappeared unexpectedly. He removed a lot of wrestlers and cleared out the alter-egos in order to allow the game to run faster which it did.

So did he do it all at once in one update? If so which is bills last update before that?

Ok it looks like September was his last one I'll try that

• 1 month later...

(This post will be edited into the OP)

Ok so here's what I'm doing. Since I now work 3 days a week at my second job overnight for 12 hrs each night where all I really do is play on my computer an watch tv I now have lots of time on my hands so...

Having been bothered by the Stats Updates since the huge purge of workers I been goin mad seeing a lot of workers I've tried to look for no longer in the game. At first I figured I'll gather a list from bills last update an just add them myself but that wasn't working for me as it just seemed to never end. So then I decided to do this project I gathered up all the threads from Bills last update all the way to Paige Turners May update and using Bills last data and personally getting it caught up to Mays update manually making all the worker/roster changes myself.

Now I admit this has been mostly catered to me an how I play things and I personally never had any issues with load times and over saturation of anything in this game so while I'm keeping in quite a bit more workers then were originally removed I am trying to cut out enough so it's still not as bloated of a game that people complained about.

So I do agree with some things Stratosfaction did and that was take a bunch of the Japenese non wrestlers, I got rid of everyone 60 or over minus a couple, still looking at other areas to fix it up there. I also went through the tag teams an removed all the pointless inactive team ups basically if it was inactive and didn't have team name I deleted it unless they had a really high experience. I haven't yet but I'm go through relationships an, not remove them all together but clean it up a bit.

ok now here's what I didn't fully agree with, not Everyone here plays super 100% realistic like I still have tons of indy/former wwe developmental talent that may have moved on from wrestling but I still enjoy using in my games unless they've died or have gotten way too old now. Also another thing was unknown Indy guys wit no overness an bad stats as long as their young enough that's what the development system is for for people looking to play long running games where they have to build for their companies future that's what the game is about (for some).

When I get into a game I continue it for as long as possible and instead of downloading the new updates each month I just look at who was added to the game an go into the editor an put them into my save game myself.

So I'm not looking to take anyone's place on monthly stats updates and I don't recommend for anyone looking for a Really Lean version of the game but for anyone else looking for an alternative and a little bit leaner then before feel free to download once I finish an upload to here. 

• Like 1

Ok so I dunno what's going on but I to might have to just scrap the relationships altogether after what just happened. So I added a worker to the game, Blue Panther Jr. Then I went to go to the relationships section to fill in a couple of his but then all of a sudden his name starts appearing in a bunch of different relationships already programmed into the game in one occasion took up both slots and it just all went crazy. I'm running the "maintain database tool see if that fixes anything if not may have to just scrap it an start from scratch (at which u might as well just use the file from Paige turners updates) but I dunno I'll see what happens

Ok so I'm thinking that if there's a relationship listed but it involves a worker I deleted it replaced that worker with the last worker I put in the game, so I'll be sure to go through an delete all those fuck ups

Edited by xgdawgx

Ok I got a question, in the file I have there is both a Matt Classic and Colt Cabana in the game as separate workers, TNAs Grado has Matt Classic listed under his ring names on his Wikipedia page but there's no other info bout it an it actually links to cabanas bio page. However it does say they teamed together if that means anything but am I to assume that this Matt Classic in my game is Grado? He's not in there otherwise

On 26/05/2016 at 08:40, xgdawgx said:

Ok I got a question, in the file I have there is both a Matt Classic and Colt Cabana in the game as separate workers, TNAs Grado has Matt Classic listed under his ring names on his Wikipedia page but there's no other info bout it an it actually links to cabanas bio page. However it does say they teamed together if that means anything but am I to assume that this Matt Classic in my game is Grado? He's not in there otherwise

Its likley the person Idol likned, Cabana used the Matt Classic name in WSX and then occasionally as a specialty gimmick, Grado used it in RevPro due to Cabana being barred (storyline) from the promotion and using Matt Classic to be there and was allowed to return only if he took on Matt Classic who was obviously Grado due to the tattoos.

If you keep the alter egos, Give Colt Cabana Matt Classic I and Grado Matt Classic II, they then should not clash with the other Matt Classic.

On 19/05/2016 at 05:22, xgdawgx said:

Ok so I'm thinking that if there's a relationship listed but it involves a worker I deleted it replaced that worker with the last worker I put in the game, so I'll be sure to go through an delete all those fuck ups

I'm 90% sure that's the case, as the "behind the scenes" workings of EWR work off what number entry the worker is, so if you delete worker number 967 but create a new worker in his place, the relationship file won't "know" that it's a different person.

• 1 month later...

Ok so heres a little update incase anyones wondering. As far as getting caught up to date with all the stats update threads im entirely up to date Ive added/updated everything from September all the way to june. I decided to just say screw it on deleting relationships so This will be a pretty Bloated game s for those who don't have any problems with the lag time but also you could always download just the data from me but switch out the Relationship/Alterego files from somewhere else like Paiges data

As I said before I'm trying to make up for the big files by deleting a lot of pointless inactive tag teams and old useless wrestlers who aren't part of a roster an are no real use to anyone.

Before I upload it I wanna get all the Cruiserweight Classic guys added an then look over all the rosters make sure champions are all up to date.

Edited by xgdawgx
  • Like 1

On 15-7-2016 at 00:28, xgdawgx said:

Ok so heres a little update incase anyones wondering. As far as getting caught up to date with all the stats update threads im entirely up to date Ive added/updated everything from September all the way to june. I decided to just say screw it on deleting relationships so This will be a pretty Bloated game s for those who don't have any problems with the lag time but also you could always download just the data from me but switch out the Relationship/Alterego files from somewhere else like Paiges data

As I said before I'm trying to make up for the big files by deleting a lot of pointless inactive tag teams and old useless wrestlers who aren't part of a roster an are no real use to anyone.

Before I upload it I wanna get all the Cruiserweight Classic guys added an then look over all the rosters make sure champions are all up to date.

i appreciated that the relationships are back give more in depth and you will look for wrestlers that have good relationship to boost up the morale with out use from arsenic keep up the good work

Edited by bigworm

• 1 month later...

On August 22, 2016 at 18:38, bigworm said:

Is it still in work ??

Yes I apologize things got kinda hectic for me at the moment I'm in the middle of a move. I'm just waiting for when I get one day completely free the next week or two and I'll get everything finished. Since another stats update came out I wanna add whatever was added during that and I realized I gotta lot of changes in people's overness' mostly in WWE and ROH everyone's was still what they were at a year ago like Finn Balor who went from nxt last year to winning universal title this year and a few others.

I didn't wanna keep updating here for every little info figured just post it when it's ready.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just giving you a heads-up to say thank you for recreating the "Bloated Game Data". I personally stopped updating after the September 2015 update because I loved the massive database and the loading time for me isn't an issue. I love having the opportunity to use so many names in the game. So, whenever you're ready to upload that new update, I'll be more than happy to use it....and maybe play more often with EWR since I kinda put it on the backburner for TEW 2005 (yeah, I know but I don't wanna pay $45 CAN for the game, even if everyone says it's pretty cool). Plus, TEW 2005 is complex enough for me to manage, although EWR is much simpler and fun.)

On September 7, 2016 at 16:29, SirEdger said:

Just giving you a heads-up to say thank you for recreating the "Bloated Game Data". I personally stopped updating after the September 2015 update because I loved the massive database and the loading time for me isn't an issue. I love having the opportunity to use so many names in the game. So, whenever you're ready to upload that new update, I'll be more than happy to use it....and maybe play more often with EWR since I kinda put it on the backburner for TEW 2005 (yeah, I know but I don't wanna pay $45 CAN for the game, even if everyone says it's pretty cool). Plus, TEW 2005 is complex enough for me to manage, although EWR is much simpler and fun.)

Thanks for letting me know there is people actually interested in this so I get it out as soon as I can. I work the next two days after that I got quite a few days off I'll be working on it.

• Like 1