4 minutes ago, Meacon ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

@Lowerdeck I'm interested. I was asking how it works, and I tagged @Maxx to see if he was also interested. :P 

I took Maxx's comment as sarcasm.  Pretty sure he was in the original EWBBL leagues back in the day.

Short version: You're the general manager of a team.  Other people online are the GM of other organizations.  The AI runs teams that don't have human managers.  There's a commissioner, in my case some guy from the Bay Area, that's responsible for running the simulations and importing roster files submitted from the various GMs.

2 hours ago, Lowerdeck said:

So I'm going through the 2015 season thread...

Is it officially decided there will be a 2016 season or are you guys re-booting to an earlier year? Or are you seeing how the recruiting pans out? I can't seem to find a definite answer.

I'd be down, @Maxx, @Lowerdeck, @The Canadian Destroyer@Buscha Syndergaard, @Cloudy, @thatshortguy, @EddieG, @Jasonmufc, @Blaze09, @The EVIL Overlord, and @KevinStorm are all people that would appear to have the game. That's thirteen counting you and me (just once). I'd say if we can get six or eight out of that, it'd be a success. But we'll see when they all notice they've been tagged!

Also, if we only get six or eight people we should definitely do an 1871 game. 

1 hour ago, Meacon ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

So I'm going through the 2015 season thread...

Is it officially decided there will be a 2016 season or are you guys re-booting to an earlier year? Or are you seeing how the recruiting pans out? I can't seem to find a definite answer.

Looks like there will be at least a 2016.  In the process of recruiting.  Apparently someone found someone else who was considering a league but didn't have enough people and they might all just come over here instead.  Which is why I thought, rather than a EWBBL with only 10 teams we could just take over a couple divisions over there.

If it's anything like the older games, multiplayer won't be possible with the erm, location where I "bought" it. :shifty: 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Meacon ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

I'd be down, @Maxx, @Lowerdeck, @The Canadian Destroyer@Buscha Syndergaard, @Cloudy, @thatshortguy, @EddieG, @Jasonmufc, @Blaze09, @The EVIL Overlord, and @KevinStorm are all people that would appear to have the game. That's thirteen counting you and me (just once). I'd say if we can get six or eight out of that, it'd be a success. But we'll see when they all notice they've been tagged!

Also, if we only get six or eight people we should definitely do an 1871 game. 

My copy is...ah...from the "store" so I don't think I can play.

If I bought last years, is there enough change in this new one that constitutes buying it? I've been getting more and more into baseball each year so it might be fun if it's different enough from last years. Either that or I'll just play last years more.