Supergirl

Benji

Wonder if they'll bring back the Smallville Superman and have him reprise the role.  I'd love for them to bring BRandon Routh in as the Superman Returns version and try to explain why he looks like Ray Palmer

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Lint said:

Wonder if they'll bring back the Smallville Superman and have him reprise the role.

Oh man, I would absolutely adore that. It couldn't be the same universe since they already share characters, but Tom Welling making an appearance would be great. If they could get Michael Rosenbaum and Justin Hartley in for a cameo too I would lose it.

• Like 1

On 07/06/2016 at 08:53, Benji said:

Oh man, I would absolutely adore that. It couldn't be the same universe since they already share characters, but Tom Welling making an appearance would be great. If they could get Michael Rosenbaum and Justin Hartley in for a cameo too I would lose it.

Whilst it'll good to *finally* see Welling in the goddamn suit (I have complex issues with the Smallville finale) I'd go without seeing him if it meant getting Rosenbaum as Lex. 

9 hours ago, Lint said:

And they've already raised $65k of $100k in 5 days. If I had more money I'd donate as well, but hopefully by this time next week they'll have raised all $100k and can get her out.

EDIT: Orrr.. she's already left the facility, according to Heartlight Ministries, who also denied that it was a "gay conversion" camp and denied that she was ever held against her will. Her mother also came out and said she was "sent away", but denied that it was for being gay. Here's more on it.

Edited by Cloudy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Flockheart (Cat Grant) will only be a guest star next season. Can't say I'm upset, she was not bad, but easily one of the worst characters of the show with her constant ruining of the otherwise great "don't say it, do it" female empowerment undertones of the show by literally coming out and saying it like a sledgehammer to the face of narrative subtlety.

27 minutes ago, Benji said:

Flockheart (Cat Grant) will only be a guest star next season. Can't say I'm upset, she was not bad, but easily one of the worst characters of the show with her constant ruining of the otherwise great "don't say it, do it" female empowerment undertones of the show by literally coming out and saying it like a sledgehammer to the face of narrative subtlety.

I assumed she'd like be the first to have a reduced role with a reduced budget. Have we heard of any other cast amendments?

• 2 months later...

Enjoyed the on screen chemistry between Superman and Supergirl however...

Spoiler

Was shoehorning the Luthor family into the story this early really necessary considering it seemed as if Maxwell Lord was being set up in that role last season? 

On 10/10/2016 at 19:17, WeAreOne said:

Enjoyed the on screen chemistry between Superman and Supergirl however...

Reveal hidden contents

Was shoehorning the Luthor family into the story this early really necessary considering it seemed as if Maxwell Lord was being set up in that role last season? 

Spoiler

They are probably just setting another woman with power to make up for Cat.

Also:

I watched season 1 in a week on Netflix,I made a list of things I din't like about the show and they fixed all in the first episode of Season 2.

Just in case You are wondering:

Spoilers for both seasons:

Spoiler

1-James Olson sucking as love interest.

2-Kara's Job and no hint at why She is there.

3-Superman never showing.

Also,how cool is this version of Superman,could't the movies do that? It only take one hour episode.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm totally shipping Kara's sister and Maggie :shifty:

• Like 1