"How come I never get laid nice guys always lose"

"I hate that I can't tell when a girl's underage
You know, I tell her she's a nice piece of ass
Then her daddy punches me in the face"

giphy.gif

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, VerbalPuke said:

Journey.

Do you mean Rock And Roll Hall of Fame Inductees Journey?

Because yeah. Pretty much. 

• Like 1

Keith's Linkin Park thread and the fact that it's all my brother's listened to all night reminds me that Linkin Park is some hot ass garbage. Like even the singles I thought I liked as an angsty 14 year old (In The End, One Step Closer, Crawling), listening to now, jesus christ how did I ever like this? It makes me want to stuff a million tiny dicks in my ears so I never have to hear it again.

• Like 2

Just had a mild laughing fit going back through this thread and seeing Attack! Attack!

In tribute, I offer the following which I was reminded of recently:

Because Amish Paradise destroys the legacy of the original but this is fine. Though, I'm probably going against the spirit of the thread by this being kind of one of those so bad it's good things? Mainly because I cannot take it seriously at all and feel they're in on it being a pisstake. Well, maybe, I've never been sure what to make of it.

On 05/04/2017 at 23:35, Gorka said:

"So sick of the hobos always begging for change
I don't like how I gotta work and
They just sit around and get paid"

"How come I never get laid nice guys always lose"

"I hate that I can't tell when a girl's underage
You know, I tell her she's a nice piece of ass
Then her daddy punches me in the face"

giphy.gif

I mentioned this song to a friend of mine who likes the band and she says its ok because "they're being sarcastic". I'm not sure I quite got that vibe, personally.

12 hours ago, King Jaffellis Joffer said:

Just had a mild laughing fit going back through this thread and seeing Attack! Attack!

In tribute, I offer the following which I was reminded of recently:

Because Amish Paradise destroys the legacy of the original but this is fine. Though, I'm probably going against the spirit of the thread by this being kind of one of those so bad it's good things? Mainly because I cannot take it seriously at all and feel they're in on it being a pisstake. Well, maybe, I've never been sure what to make of it.

Well, its always been said Weird Al doesn't NEED permission to do a parody of a song.  He just generally does it because...

1.  He maintains good PR with other artists

2.  He gets a higher royalty rate if they give permission

3.  Its pretty well known his record company at the time lied about Coolio's acceptance of Amish Paradise.  For years afterwards, he'd make a point in almost every interview to apologize to Coolio over the mixup

On 4/18/2017 at 10:25, VerbalPuke said:

I like some White Zombie, but Rob Zombie solo is kind of lame.

Someone shitting on Rob Zombie feels like someone shitting on my soul. I love everything about Rob.  Music, look, attitude,etc.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...