Summer Transfer Window Thread 2016

Lineker

4 hours ago, Lineker said:

Because you're shit?

It wasn't that long ago we were beating your third favourite team to the title! Success is short-lived in football, don't get carried away with your monopoly of Premier League teams Lineker ;)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Adam said:

It wasn't that long ago we were beating your third favourite team to the title! Success is short-lived in football, don't get carried away with your monopoly of Premier League teams Lineker ;)

I mean you won 11 games this season, so that's at least 6 or 7 of Lineker's other teams you beat....

• Like 4

Jordan Ibe has been linked with a move to Watford and Southampton.  Wouldn't be sad if he went. He just seems your prototypical English winger who has some pace and a bit of strength but no footballing intellect.

Sergi Canos wants to move supposedly cause we won't give him more money. He's been linked to Watford and QPR. Again wouldn't be bothered if he moved we are stacked in his position and if he'd rather move for more wages instead of trying to break into the team then I'd rather he left. 

Surprised Rodgers hasn't put a bid in for Allen yet <_<

I'd be sad if he went but I can't blame him if he wanted regular first team football. He's been fantastic at times for us.

• Like 1

• Admin

Leicester have sold Andrej Kramarić to Hoffenheim.

Leicester have also reportedly revived their interest in the CSKA Moscow striker Ahmed Musa, according to the Russian club’s manager, Leonid Slutsky. Appearing on Russian sports channel Match TV, Slutsky said they have returned with a new offer for the Nigeria international, thought to be in the region of £22m.

2 hours ago, Adam said:

It isn't even Play Offs weekend yet and Rovers have already signed three players. Wrapped up a goalkeeper today from Accrington, Fergie Jr. isn't waiting around.

Did you wrap him up so you can open him up later and have a nice feel good feeling?

• Like 1

• Admin

Mario Balotelli will not be signing permanently for AC Milan. The Milan president Silvio Berlusconi said: “There will be several departures as the likes of Alex, [Philippe] Mexes, [Kevin-Prince] Boateng and Balotelli all have deals that will expire.”

Yaya Touré has rejected offers of £30m from each of the Chinese clubs, Shanghai SIPG and Jiangsu Suning, with the Ivorian also not interested in joining Internazionale, who continue to monitor him. The midfielder’s first choice is to continue playing in the Premier League and he is open to staying at Manchester City. Touré has one year remaining on terms worth £220,000 a week with incentives.

On 24 May 2016 at 16:26, stokeriño said:

How many 'Lukaku to Chelsea for an awful lot of money' stories should I ignore before I am forced to consider there might be something in it? <_<

Lukaku confirmed today he wants to leave Everton. Sure we'll have a few more now. 

It's been clear for ages he wants to leave.

I'm actually pretty annoyed by how he and his father have gone about this, shooting their mouth off constantly trying to attract suitors when he really doesn't need to do that, any team in world football who needs a goalscorer will be interested anyway. He hasn't shown the club enough respect in my opinion, especially after he himself was one of our main culprits in the disappointing end of season run that cost Martinez his job. I dare say if Lukaku had not played shit in the FA Cup semi final, we could've gotten to the final and maybe won the thing.

He's a superb player but he needs to iron out his attitude or else he is not going to be the world star he should become. He'll be a big loss to the squad but I'm happy for him to go as soon as possible so we can invest the 50 odd million transfer fee back into the playing squad.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Lineker said:

Leicester have sold Andrej Kramarić to Hoffenheim.

Leicester have also reportedly revived their interest in the CSKA Moscow striker Ahmed Musa, according to the Russian club’s manager, Leonid Slutsky. 

:lol:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Adam said:

I'm actually pretty annoyed by how he and his father have gone about this, shooting their mouth off constantly trying to attract suitors when he really doesn't need to do that

This is exactly how they behaved while at Chelsea, so I suspect it will continue no matter which club he moves to.

• Like 1

It pisses me off that all the good players want to move to"big" clubs, why not stay and help your team become a big club and become a club legend in the process? I can understand wanting to move if you already have an affinity to the club that's after you but apart from another 20 grand a week, what does Lukaku gain by going to Inter Milan or whatever?

• Like 1