TEW13 Real World Update: May 2016

Here is the update for May, first off thanks to the stat forum the database has improved stats for all workers in WWE, TNA, ROH and NJPW as well as most of NXT's (mostly needing stats for the house show workers). On top of that there has been improvements on promotions as well as all active rosters being updated.

For those after updated graphics packs, I am planning on getting it out this month, I made fixing rosters a priority and with them finish I can now finish off my back log of pics to cut and then sorting them for the pack. I'll post when they goes up and will add into the main post.

Enjoy.

Database: May 2016
Graphics: May 2016
Wrestlers: TEWR Worker Pic Pack (Released March 2015)

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date. They may also have their titles histories included, if they do you need to go into "Title Lineages" and remove their most recent record (identified with a "= -" or "= - #" before their record name). You can then activate the title (all closed promotions titles are retired) and then set the champion if they are under contract.

Helpful Guidelines

Spoiler

Stamina Stat To Match Length
41-53% = 10m Max
53-65% = 15m Max
65-77% = 34m Max
77-89% = 49m Max
89-100% - upto 88m

Popularity Levels (Based on general all region percentages)
0-19% = Unknown
20-39% = Regional Level
40-57% = Regional Star
58-62% = Recognisable
63-69% = Well Known
70-77% = Draw
78-84% = Star
85-92% = Huge Star
93-100% = Icon

Personality Templates

Spoiler

Class Act (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Driven
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social

Class Act (Positive)
- Dependable
- Extremely Loyal
- Social

Egomaniac Star (Extremly Negative)
- Bold
- Dependable
- Extremely Driven
- Extremely Egotistical
- Extremely Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Free Spirit (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Extremely Flaky
- Extremely Liberal
- Extremely Social
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Naive
- Optimistic

Grizzled Veteran
- Antisocial
- Conservative
- Dependable
- Pessimistic

Jerk (Very Negative)
- Bold
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Master Politician
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Extremely Dependable
- Extremely Manipulative
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Normal
- Bold
- Egotistical
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Party Animal (Positive)
- Bold
- Extremely Social
- Flaky
- Hesitant
- Liberal
- Optimistic

Rookie (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Extremely Naive
- Generous
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social
- Timid

How to Install a Mod and Picture Packs in TEW 2013

Spoiler

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 2

• Lineker pinned and featured this topic
2 hours ago, Dreamtiy said:

Great job!
How do I make the people pictures work? They don't show up

Are all of them not showing up or just some of them

If its all pictures you have to set the default picture pack in the editor (Edit Database > Database Info > Set Picture Folder from drop box and save).

If only some of them are not showing up might be down to the pack your using, I have not updated mine in a while so newer added imaged are not in there,

3 minutes ago, TheWho87 said:

Are all of them not showing up or just some of them

If its all pictures you have to set the default picture pack in the editor (Edit Database > Database Info > Set Picture Folder from drop box and save).

If only some of them are not showing up might be down to the pack your using, I have not updated mine in a while so newer added imaged are not in there,

Only workers. I did everything from the tutorial video, the problem is probably because of the underscores. There is a Mass Edit menu, where I can change everyone's pictures to "Their Name.jpg"

12 minutes ago, SlamMasterJ said:

RJ Singh has 0's in all stats for some reason

Damn, thanks for the catch, thats from the mass stat update, I would blank out the stats and work up from scratch.

Here are stats I just put for him

Spoiler

Brawling: 40
Puroresu: 10
Hardcore: 30
Mat Work: 50
Chain Wrestling: 50
Submission: 20
Aerial: 25
Flashiness: 40
Microphone: 40
Charisma: 40
Acting: 40
Announcing: 0
Athleticism: 60
Toughness: 80

Stamina: 60
Power: 40
Basics: 60
Psychology: 55
Safety: 60
Consistancy: 60
Selling: 60
Respect: 40
Sex Appeal: 20
Star Quality: 30
Menace: 30
Resilience: 80
Refereeing: 0

Edited by TheWho87

Love your mods, there's just a few things that I've caught in a few of the monthly updates that I thought might be worth bringing to your attention. I know you work hard on these things and I just figured maybe I could be of some help.

Todd Grishham, Jonathan Coachman and Tony Schiavone should probably all be set to out of the business.

Rich Brennan isn't 22, that being said, it's literally impossible to find out his real age on the internet.

I feel like the sex appeal for a number of female workers should be increase. For example, Scarlett Bordeaux only has around 40, but was named one of the sexiest women in wrestling of all time, despite being in the industry a short time and not even really being significant.

This is just personal preference, but I also feel like Global Force should be active to start ahead of some of the promotions.

Thanks for the hard work you put into these mods!

14 hours ago, twist-of-fate7 said:

Love your mods, there's just a few things that I've caught in a few of the monthly updates that I thought might be worth bringing to your attention. I know you work hard on these things and I just figured maybe I could be of some help.

Todd Grishham, Jonathan Coachman and Tony Schiavone should probably all be set to out of the business.

Rich Brennan isn't 22, that being said, it's literally impossible to find out his real age on the internet.

I feel like the sex appeal for a number of female workers should be increase. For example, Scarlett Bordeaux only has around 40, but was named one of the sexiest women in wrestling of all time, despite being in the industry a short time and not even really being significant.

This is just personal preference, but I also feel like Global Force should be active to start ahead of some of the promotions.

Thanks for the hard work you put into these mods!

For Rich Brennan and any other  worker in game who I cannot find a DOB, I take their debut or earliest recorded active year and take 20 away from that, its not accurate but its an easy and uniform method rather than guessing.

As for sex appeal its being worked on gradually, what version of my updates are you using since Scarlett Bordeaux should be at 80/B in this version.

As for Global Force Wrestling, I include them for players to activate but what have they actually done to deserve being active?

1 hour ago, TheWho87 said:

For Rich Brennan and any other  worker in game who I cannot find a DOB, I take their debut or earliest recorded active year and take 20 away from that, its not accurate but its an easy and uniform method rather than guessing.

As for sex appeal its being worked on gradually, what version of my updates are you using since Scarlett Bordeaux should be at 80/B in this version.

As for Global Force Wrestling, I include them for players to activate but what have they actually done to deserve being active?

I'm using the April 2016 version. As for GFW, fair enough. I might be the only one that sets them to active in my games. I feel they have enough recognizable names and what not, but that's just personal preference.

They may have a decent set of names but they are doing nothing with them, they have TV tapings from a year ago that have yet to air anywhere, all they have done is the odd "TV taping" or house show this year. And thats before getting into what ever Jarrett is trying to do to make money since GFW isnt doing anything right now.

I'm gonna' see if I can fill in some Workers in your Pic Pack that way all of them, if not most of them could be filled. Thanks for the tip you mentioned about spaces being designated with underscores. At first, I was adding pics and confused why they weren't showing up. Now I know why. Since I've collected roughly 40,000+ KyKy pics, I'm hoping that I could possibly fill in some blanks here and help lessen the amount of black box/white text pics. Working on Mildly_Amusing's pack, it took me about 2½ days to do. So, I'm hoping to finish this pic pack by the weekend. If I can manage to pull it off, I'll upload it here through Mediafire.

Edited by Celtinigma
typo's

2 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

Updated the first post with the updated graphics pack, this includes all pictures needed exluding People/Workers.I've still got worker pics to cut and sort so they may take a little longer.

Graphics: May 2016

I dunno how you do it, man. I'm working on my take on the Pic Pack with my folder of 60,000+ KyKy images. Only in the D's and I started around 7:00 AM.

10 minutes ago, Celtinigma said:

I dunno how you do it, man. I'm working on my take on the Pic Pack with my folder of 60,000+ KyKy images. Only in the D's and I started around 7:00 AM.

Thats why the pack I upload only include people in my database, and I add workers if I get pics of them.

1 minute ago, TheWho87 said:

Thats why the pack I upload only include people in my database, and I add workers if I get pics of them.

Fair point. Noticed a lot of "Black Box/White Text" pics which I'm helping to fill in for ya'. As much as I can, of course. Some workers in there don't have pics to begin with, so I'm pretty much deleting those workers to make the loading time once I check the final product less to load up.

Edited by Celtinigma

Just now, Celtinigma said:

Fair point. Noticed a lot of "Black Box/White Text" pics which I'm helping to fill in for ya'. As much as I can, of course. Some workers in there don't have pics to begin with, so I'm pretty much deleting those workers to make the loading time once I check the final product less to load up.

the B&W pics are to set an image to the account, as for the missing pics thats because the pack is over a year old but if you follow my posts in the reuest thread most should be filled in.

• Like 1