TEW13 Real World Update: May 2016

21 minutes ago, TheWho87 said:

the B&W pics are to set an image to the account, as for the missing pics thats because the pack is over a year old but if you follow my posts in the reuest thread most should be filled in.

JUST came over from GreydogSoftware forums a day ago. So I'm still brand spankin' new to the threads and such around here. Haha. But I'll take a look.

Just now, TheWho87 said:

Or just look at my photobucket.

Well that certainly makes things a hell of a lot easier. Haha. Much appreciated. I'll still upload my version of the pic pack here just in case I have any pics that you may not have. But either way, I just now made it into the E's. Worth it, since I can see this being a pack I'll use for any and all of your future databases.

Just noting some updates after the recent releases etc. as a reminder for the next release - 

- Remove the following talents from WWE as they have been released:

Spoiler

- Brooklyn Brawler

- Damien Sandow

- Wade Barrett

- Rich Brennan

- Zeb Coulter

- El Torito

- Hornswoggle

- Santino Marella

- Cameron

- Alex Riley

- Christian (Wasnt released but Active talent contract has expired)

- Amend Ryback's WWE contract to expire in one months time. His contract expires July 1st and is expected to be released, all of his merchandise has been put on clearance on shopWWE and he has been removed from television. 

- Allysin Kay/Sienna should have a Hired Gun gimmick.

- Shane Helms should be known as "Gregory Shane Helms" in TNA - that seems to be how their billing him on commentary in recent weeks. He and Andrew Everett should be heels and Shane needs to be set as Andrew Everetts manager. 

- Add Caleb Konley to the TNA roster. He debuted at the recent tapings. Would go with Babyface and Old School face settings initially. 

- Add tag-team for Pierre Marceau and Thomas La Ruffa in TNA called "The Tribunal". Low Experience. 

- Raquel appears to be missing from the TNA roster and from the looks of things the database entirely. She was also known as  Gabi Castrovinci when she was a contestant on WWE Tough Enough. I've looked but cant find her in the DB. Does anyone know if shes in there under a different name or if not can someone supply stats so that she can be added. Thanks. 

• Like 1

I have both good news and bad news.

First off this will be my last real world update for TEW13, if anyone wants to use this database or to keep this update going feel free, all I ask is to add my name into the list of credits in the database info section.

The good/bad news is that I have upgraded to TEW16 and from this point onwards will be releasing updates for TEW16.

• Like 5

Took me about five days to do this, but I ended up doing it. While at the same time, maximizing my current personal KyKy Pack to 90,000+ images. (Albeit, there's a lot of copies). Regardless, I ended up using it to finish up the pic pack for this Database. As well as update the Database with the suggestions/updates posted in this thread. HERE's the link to the RAR. It's a simple and easy 70 MB download. Includes both the Pic Pack and the Database in seperate folders.

Edited by Celtinigma

16 minutes ago, PlatinumGH said:

Cody Rhodes announced his departure from WWE via his personal twitter '@PrinceCGR'. So remove Stardust from WWE and rename him to Cody Rhodes.

Has it been confirmed by WWE?

Also you dont need to post the exact same thing in both EWR and TEW threads, I follow both threads although I dont think Paige Turner has much need getting news from here since the EWR thread is more active.

6 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

Also you dont need to post the exact same thing in both EWR and TEW threads, I follow both threads although I dont think Paige Turner has much need getting news from here since the EWR thread is more active.

It's not been confirmed by WWE, but coming from the guy himself, I just thought it should be noted. 

And okay, noted for next time. Apologies. 

4 hours ago, PlatinumGH said:

It's not been confirmed by WWE, but coming from the guy himself, I just thought it should be noted. 

And okay, noted for next time. Apologies. 

I agree with Who. I do also check this thread along with my own.  If you feel the need to post in one thread that both of us should know then tag both of us in the post, it would be a lot easier.

• Like 1

On 5/21/2016 at 19:05, TheWho87 said:

http://www.wwe.com/article/cody-rhodes-released

I'd also recommend setting Tyler Blacks stamina to A. Especially after he pulled double duty against Sting and John Cena. I also feel he deserves at least B on charisma. Just my opinion, anyway. :)

Edited by JAYMEETEE

• Lineker locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic