EWR May 2016 Stats Update ****Spoilers****

Hello EWWarehouse,

PaigeTurner back with my monthly stats update. I apologize for the delay as I have been busy with a new job and doctors appointments for Paige (My wife's ultrasound revealed that we are having a little girl, and since we are both huge wrestling fans and we decided that Paige is the perfect name). I did not get around to adding the list of mexican workers that stats were provided for in the April updates thread, and I will get around to adding them to next months update along with my long overdue revision of the Japanese touring commitments. I will also be working on uploading my Logo and Banner pack. If any questions or comments, please feel free to reply below.

and as always,

Happy Playing.

May 2016 Update

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fmk55950u8yefv4/MAY+UPDATE.zip

My Official KyKy Worker Pack

http://www.mediafire.com/download/lh8mj7ygqg2eolp/Paige+Turner+KyKy+Pic+Pack.zip

Worker Additions

Spoiler

Kamaitachi

Maryse (WWE)

Deonna Purrazzo (WWE)

King Constantine (WWE)

No Way Jose (WWE)

Patrick Clark (WWE)

Raquel (TNA)

Edited by Paige Turner
  • Like 3

Japanese Touring Promotions:

All Japan:
Depart:
Akebono
Kotaro Suzuki
Yoshinobu Kanemaru

New Japan:
Add:
Adam Cole
EVIL (set as a heel in employer #1)
Matt Taven (still listed as on the roster via Wikipedia)
Yoshi Tatsu

NOAH:
Add:
Yoshinobu Kanemaru

Adam Cole should have Figure Four Leglock as his secondary finisher (making it a submission.)
Kamaitachi has joined ROH and officially left CMLL. :(
Sanada should have This Is It renamed to Skull End.
Tama Tonga should have Veleno (a renamed Headhunter) as his primary finisher and Gun Stun as his secondary finisher now.
Tetsuya Naito should have Destino as his primary finisher and Pluma Blanca as his secondary finisher.
Yoshi Tatsu should be renamed to Yoshitatsu. Set his primary finisher as Pedigree (making it an impact move) and set Land of the Rising Knee as his secondary finisher.

Also a possible suggestion, make World Japan Wrestle-1 in the game?

Edited by mkpunk

WWE:

Remove Road Dogg as non-wrestler. Not a wrestler, not even appear in any angle.
Tommasso CIampa should be a developmental wrestler. When did he join the main roster?
Rename Chris Girard to Christopher Girard. I have been proposing this for more than two times. Lol
Remove Booker T as non-wrestler. A pre-show panelist, same like Jerry Lawler. He does not involve in any angle.

WWE Money in the Bank should not be a belt. There is no money in the bank ladder match in this game. I thought that the new update from the new author is about realistic.

• Lineker pinned and featured this topic
18 hours ago, AzamDean said:

WWE:

Remove Road Dogg as non-wrestler. Not a wrestler, not even appear in any angle.
Tommasso CIampa should be a developmental wrestler. When did he join the main roster?
Rename Chris Girard to Christopher Girard. I have been proposing this for more than two times. Lol
Remove Booker T as non-wrestler. A pre-show panelist, same like Jerry Lawler. He does not involve in any angle.

WWE Money in the Bank should not be a belt. There is no money in the bank ladder match in this game. I thought that the new update from the new author is about realistic.

Money in the Bank has been defended from time to time like a belt. It isn't like say the CMLL Universal title that isn't even defended that was a title at one point...

On 04/05/2016 at 15:23, Paige Turner said:

Hello EWWarehouse,

PaigeTurner back with my monthly stats update. I apologize for the delay as I have been busy with a new job and doctors appointments for Paige (My wife's ultrasound revealed that we are having a little girl, and since we are both huge wrestling fans and we decided that Paige is the perfect name). I did not get around to adding the list of mexican workers that stats were provided for in the April updates thread, and I will get around to adding them to next months update along with my long overdue revision of the Japanese touring commitments. I will also be working on uploading my Logo and Banner pack. If any questions or comments, please feel free to reply below.

and as always,

Happy Playing.

May 2016 Update

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fmk55950u8yefv4/MAY+UPDATE.zip

My Official KyKy Worker Pack

http://www.mediafire.com/download/lh8mj7ygqg2eolp/Paige+Turner+KyKy+Pic+Pack.zip

Worker Additions

Reveal hidden contents

Kamaitachi

Maryse (WWE)

Deonna Purrazzo (WWE)

King Constantine (WWE)

No Way Jose (WWE)

Patrick Clark (WWE)

Raquel (TNA)

Congrats man! Nice job as always and keep it up! :)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mkpunk said:

Money in the Bank has been defended from time to time like a belt. It isn't like say the CMLL Universal title that isn't even defended that was a title at one point...

I beg to disagree. Edge did won the Money in the Bank BRIEFCASE from Mr Kennedy, when MITB once cashed, it is gone, it is a special prize like a wrestler win the King of the Ring tournament and/or Royal Rumble for ticket to main event Wrestlemania.

I always think that this new update worked by Paige Turner is an update that to suit the mechanism of EWR as EWR has no 6 man ladder match.

6 hours ago, AzamDean said:

I beg to disagree. Edge did won the Money in the Bank BRIEFCASE from Mr Kennedy, when MITB once cashed, it is gone, it is a special prize like a wrestler win the King of the Ring tournament and/or Royal Rumble for ticket to main event Wrestlemania.

I always think that this new update worked by Paige Turner is an update that to suit the mechanism of EWR as EWR has no 6 man ladder match.

Most want the MITB in the game so just leave it.

1 hour ago, NJTNAFan said:

Hornswoggle has been announced for a GFW show under "Swoggle" (I couldn't even type that with a straight face, stupid as hell)

He isn't in the update.

My naming suggestions:
Aaron Stevens for Sandow
Mascarita Dorada for Torito
Stu Sanders for Barrett
Carson Oakley for Riley? 

2 hours ago, mkpunk said:

He isn't in the update.

My naming suggestions:
Aaron Stevens for Sandow
Stu Sanders for Barrett
Carson Oakley for Riley? 

Probably Kevin Kiley for A-Ry.

3 hours ago, mkpunk said:

He isn't in the update.

My naming suggestions:
Aaron Stevens for Sandow
Stu Sanders for Barrett
Carson Oakley for Riley? 

Leave Riley as is for now
Other three are good except maybe put Barrett as Stu Bennett
Cameron to Ariane Andrew
Zeb Colter to Dutch Mantel

WWE Stuff

• Rename Primo and Epico to "The Shining Stars"
  • Change Colin Cassady's name to Big Cass
  • Add Bob Backlund as a manager for Darren Young
  • Add Dana Brooke to the main roster
  • Tommaso Ciampa to developmental
  • Add Tessa Blanchard to a developmental deal, open contract
Edited by NovaPen

Spoiler

Adam Cole joined Bullet Club so I would add them to ROH. The group should be Kenny Omega as the leader, Matt Jackson, Nick Jackson, Adam Cole, Take Tonga and Ranga Loa

Bobby Fish is the TV Champion after defeating Ishii

The Addictionon are the Tag Team Champions after defeating War Machine.

All are ROH spoilers

On May 13, 2016 at 23:42, Qwernst said:

Christian no longer has a competition contract, whatever that means. So I guess, he becomes a Road Agent.

Damien Sandow just got booked to an event with GFW, so I guess he works with them now.

All he's doing now is a show with Edge on their network he was released as a wrestler. I'd say just put him as a free agent as a Non Wrestler 

On 13/05/2016 at 14:42, Qwernst said:

Christian no longer has a competition contract, whatever that means. So I guess, he becomes a Road Agent.

Damien Sandow just got booked to an event with GFW, so I guess he works with them now.

Christian hasn't been on the WWE roster in the EWR file in a while now, so we can leave it at that (he's a non-wrestler, free agent right now)

Damien Sandow I'm still uncertain on although he should definitely be renamed to Aaron Stevens now