Team Iron Man or Team Cap?

shak02

Hey guys! So I've been fortunate enough to have great support here on the boards. 
I shared a wrestlers-turned-actors video I produced while interning at Entertainment Tonight Canada and it got massive traction thanks to you. 

Since then, they've allowed me to produce my own original video series -- so of course I made it Marvel themed! If you could take the time to share this "Cheat Sheet" video, I would be forever grateful. All this support has really helped give me opportunity in an otherwise harsh industry. 

That being said! I really want to start conversation. Whose team are you on? My minds with Cap' but my hearts with Spidey <3 

Good video!  Not as in depth of some of the other "Civil War Explained" videos I've seen, but those were pointed at a more decidedly hardcore audience, where this seems more along the mainstream line.  Good stuff either way though!

In the comics/film, Team Cap. In a 'real life' situation, Iron Man for sure. I mean, the Avengers are pretty much a super powered private security firm - would you want a private security firm let loose on the globe, deciding what is/isn't a threat and dispensing whatever justice they agreed upon?

• Like 1

Oh, and to answer the question, without having seen the movie yet I'm solidly Team Tony

Watched the film last night and its one of my favourite arcs in the comics. 100% Team Cap and always have been. Though I will say that I feel the whole concept was done better in the comics (obviously to separate mediums) and I feel like some of the characterisation and feeling was lost in the film adaptation.

Team Ben Grimm

Edited by OctoberRavenO

11 hours ago, Lint said:

Good video!  Not as in depth of some of the other "Civil War Explained" videos I've seen, but those were pointed at a more decidedly hardcore audience, where this seems more along the mainstream line.  Good stuff either way though!

Thanks for the feedback! Yes definitely targeting a more main stream audience. 

I was Team Cap before the film but after watching Civil War and having it pointed out that Iron Man basically has been getting shat on since the first Avengers film I kinda feel really sorry for him. Guys had it hard :(