100% Created Mod

For Highlands Wrestling I'd give them the typical Highlands and Highlands Tag Team with a secondary title called Laird of the Ring, it's the Scottish equivalent of King of the Ring which could be a defendable title as well as a tournament/event.

• Like 1

I'm currently a big helper  on a scenerio coming out like this called The Gloryverse, trust me, its going to take a long while. The guy running the show says its not going to be unitl 2017 when our mod sees the light of day.
Before I submitted anything to this, I would really like to know the products so I know what to pitch to what company

@chikbot I don't think it will take that long. Is it for EWR? 

By the end of this week I should the rosters done and updated (will not be final). And was looking to get people to test it out. 

11 minutes ago, jmac7164 said:

@chikbot I don't think it will take that long. Is it for EWR? 

By the end of this week I should the rosters done and updated (will not be final). And was looking to get people to test it out. 

Am game for playtesting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Started to get back into it only to realize all the stuff I had a hard copy of. like written on paper is nowhere to be found. Gonna have to restart some of it. 

If anyone wants to help. PM me. I am looking for anyone to help in any way. 

12 hours ago, jmac7164 said:

Started to get back into it only to realize all the stuff I had a hard copy of. like written on paper is nowhere to be found. Gonna have to restart some of it. 

If anyone wants to help. PM me. I am looking for anyone to help in any way. 

Sent. Need something to do to motivate me and the Barracudaverse.