WWE 2K17

Hellraiser

I think we are getting the NXT edition. I know I make fun of old Johnny Kneestrikes a bit but when you want to just goof around and beat the fuck out of people I bet he would be a fun guy to do that as. Also like I can say no to getting my hands on an 8 inch Finn Balor!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Little Red Srarvette said:

I think we are getting the NXT edition. I know I make fun of old Johnny Kneestrikes a bit but when you want to just goof around and beat the fuck out of people I bet he would be a fun guy to do that as. Also like I can say no to getting my hands on an 8 inch Finn Balor!

I can't blame you :pervert:

So, if I don't buy the NXT edition will I not be able to play as any of the NXT folk at any stage? And do we know what else comes with this except a Finn Balor figurine?

Because I don't think I can ever justify spending £80 on a video game :(

9 minutes ago, Adam said:

So, if I don't buy the NXT edition will I not be able to play as any of the NXT folk at any stage? And do we know what else comes with this except a Finn Balor figurine?

Everyone except the three mentioned (Nakamura, Nia Jax, Apollo Crews) will be in the base game. Those three will likely be available as DLC at some point. 

6 minutes ago, Adam said:

A picture by that painter guy they like of Mr. Kneestrikes that Johnny signed. A trading card that has a piece of the Mat from NXT London. The Finn figure and the ability to play as the 3 folks mentioned earlier

21 minutes ago, Little Red Srarvette said:

A picture by that painter guy they like of Mr. Kneestrikes that Johnny signed. A trading card that has a piece of the Mat from NXT London. The Finn figure and the ability to play as the 3 folks mentioned earlier

Pretty decent then really, if you like that kind of stuff. Not sure there's enough in-game stuff to warrant me getting it though in that case. Nakamura though :(

Thanks for the info guys, I've not owned one of the games since WWE '12 so am a bit in the dark.

Yea that's a rip off.  Thanks but no thanks

• Like 1

People defend DLC? Really?

Game prices are constantly going up with the content being stripped, it's really making me jaded with games in general. Can't wait for EA to include 10 packets of virtual cards and charge €100 for their games.

Edited by TCO