WWE 2K17

Hellraiser

https://wwe.2k.com/news/e3-rob-schamberger

This year’s Electronic Entertainment Expo is almost upon us and we’re excited to announce our plans for the show. WWE portrait artist Rob Schamberger will be at the 2K booth painting WWE 2K17 roster members live all three days of the show (June 14-16). This will be the first reveal of new roster members since Goldberg was announced as the WWE 2K17 pre-order bonus character, so be sure to visit the booth or follow us on social to find out who’s next! 

On 04/06/2016 at 10:20, Jasonmufc said:

Or the story mode from SvR.
Candice Michelle with a magical wand, and Teddy Long being run over... The best stories ever.

I particularly like the bit where Edge agrees that the now female version of your caw is a perfect 10.

• Like 1

Sasha's in, as well as Warrior and John Cena. Schamberger's in the early stages of the mural paintings that are supposed to represent who's included on the roster.

Edited by Cloudy

45 minutes ago, ChrisO said:

I thought we were getting more reveals during E3?

They said that they would announce the first members of the roster at E3 via the painting. They didn't say how many, or if they did, it was "a couple" or "a few". I imagine that the roster reveal will be the same as every year. We'll get a small group of names, and then at SummerSlam, they'll unload the rest.