EWR June + July 2016 Update ***Spoilers***

Hello once again EWB Universe, Paige Turner back with my monthly stats update for EWR. I have gone through and updated all the championships in the game. Be on the look out for more things as I will be redoing the alter ego file in the near future. Along with this update, I am releasing my logo and banner pack along with my usual kyky pic pack. If you guys have any questions feel free to comment below or PM me.

and as always,

Happy Playing ;)

June 2016 Update

http://www.mediafire.com/download/hy9a3x8jp7tes3q/June+2016+Update.zip

Paige Turners KyKy Workers Picture Pack

http://www.mediafire.com/download/lh8mj7ygqg2eolp/Paige_Turner_KyKy_Pic_Pack.zip

Paige Turners Logo & Banner Pack

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5gcq397aglalea4/Paige_Turners_Logos_%26_Banners.zip

Worker Additions

Spoiler

David Finlay (NJPW)

Jay White (NJPW)

• Lineker pinned and featured this topic

According to Becky Bayless's twitter page, she's now a marketing and promotions director for Evolve/WWN and retired as an active performer.  Remove from Workers, move to Staff as...Production?  Backstage Agent?  Skill 65 or so

4 hours ago, stevesdashonirc said:

I think that guys like Edge, Christian, D-Bry etc should have their physical stats gimped. If a guy has retired because he can never bump again, why keep him in shape to work a match?

Isn't it more of a bump at your own risk? It's not that they can't it's that they shouldn't so really Daniel Bryan could go tear the house down again but one wrong bump might leave him in really ugly shape same with Edge and Christian

Thanks!

-Raise Caleb Konley's overness to 49.
-Raise Eddie Kingston's technical to 56.
-Raise Dick Justice's overness to 36 and charisma to 81.
-Change Fred Yehi's stats to the following:
B: 72
S: 41
T: 86
Stiff: 52
Sell: 74
Over: 38
Charisma: 76
Check SS and Shooting.

AJ Styles should have Phenomenal Forearm as his primary finisher and Styles Clash as his secondary finisher.

Xavier Woods should have Shining Wizard as his primary finisher and Lost in the Woods as his secondary finisher.

The Vaudevillains should have Whirling Dervish as their finisher. I cannot think of a time they used Gentleman's Congress on the main roster.

Marty Scurll should be working for WWN as a midcarder.

Zack Sabre Jr. should be working for WWN as an upper midcarder.

On 6/1/2016 at 18:11, xgdawgx said:

Have those CMLL Mexican workers nk punk posted Last thread?

I wish they were but I guess they are hugely low on Paige Turner's priorities. I'd keep asking for them to be added but I don't want to be a squeaky wheel. I believe it was in April or March's update thread. There was also another that another posted for Hechiero.

12 minutes ago, mkpunk said:

AJ Styles should have Phenomenal Forearm as his primary finisher and Styles Clash as his secondary finisher.

Xavier Woods should have Shining Wizard as his primary finisher and Lost in the Woods as his secondary finisher.

The Vaudevillains should have Whirling Dervish as their finisher. I cannot think of a time they used Gentleman's Congress on the main roster.

Marty Scurll should be working for WWN as a midcarder.

Zack Sabre Jr. should be working for WWN as an upper midcarder.

I wish they were but I guess they are hugely low on Paige Turner's priorities. I'd keep asking for them to be added but I don't want to be a squeaky wheel. I believe it was in April or March's update thread. There was also another that another posted for Hechiero.

I've been pretty busy and haven't had a huge amount of time for the game. I have some extra time this month, and the CMLL workers that @mkpunk gave stats for will be added to the July update.

I noticed that the Japan touring commitments sans New Japan and Dragon Gate are very inaccurate.

Here's a more accurate roster:

All Japan: Atsushi Aoki, Billyken Kid, Joe Doering, Jun Akiyama, Masao Inoue, Osamu Nishimura, Ryouji Sai, Ryuji Hijikata, SUSHI, Suwama, Taiyo Kea, Takao Omori, Ultimo Dragon, Yutaka Yoshie, Zeus

Big Japan: Abdullah Kobayashi, Daisuke Sekimoto, Jaki Numazawa, Masato Inaba, MEN's Teioh, Ryuji Ito, Shinobu, Yuichi Taniguchi, Yuji Okabayashi, Yuko Miyamoto

Michinoku Pro: Dynamite Tohoku VIII, Great Sasuke, Hayato Fujita, Jinsei Shinzaki, Kei Sato, Ken45, Kesen Numajiro, Kinya Oyanagei, Misaki Ohata, Shisaou, Shu Sato, Takeshi Miniminno, Taro Nohashi, Yapper Man #1, Yapper Man #2

Osaka Pro: Ebessan III, Kanjyuuro Matsuyama, Kuishinbo Kamen, Magnitude Kishiwada, Tigers Mask, Ultimate Spider Jr.

NOAH: Akitoshi Saito, Atsushi Kotoge, Chris Hero, Daisuke Harada, El Desperado, Genba Hirayanagi, Go Shiozaki, Hajime Ohara, Harry Smith, Jado, Katsuhiko Nakajima, Kenou, Lance Hoyt, Minoru Suzuki, Mohammed Yone, Naomichi Marufuji, Quiet Storm, Shelton Benjamin, Taichi Ishikari, Taiji Ishimori, Taka Michinoku, Takashi Iizuka, Takashi Sugiura, Yoshihiro Takayama, Yoshinari Ogawa, Yoshinobu Kanemaru

Zero-One: Brother YASSHI, Hideki Hosaka, Ikuto Hidaka, Kohei Sato, Masato Tanaka, Shinjiro Otani, Takuya Sugawara, TARU, Tetsuhiro Kuroda