EWR June + July 2016 Update ***Spoilers***

On 6/18/2016 at 12:25, Paige Turner said:

Alright guys.

I have some unfortunate news....

Today, while I was at work I had an incident and broke my ankle (my fibula to be exact). I have a doctors appointment next week to determine if I have to have surgery or not, so for the mean time I'm going to be putting a hold on my updates. I will give updates on my condition as time progresses. I have enjoyed working on them over the past few months and hopefully I get good news and can continue everything.

Thanks to all of you guys for your support, and as always...

-Happy Playing. 

Paige Turner bro...i will pray for your ankle..I really wanted to help with the update as my contribution but I am currently unemployed and busy looking for jobs... anyway...

Thank you Turner clap clap clap clap clap...

7 minutes ago, AzamDean said:

Paige Turner bro...i will pray for your ankle..I really wanted to help with the update as my contribution but I am currently unemployed and busy looking for jobs... anyway...

Thank you Turner clap clap clap clap clap...

I do have to have surgery on my ankle this coming Tueday, the 5th. I have been working on the July update here and there so I will release before then

On 6/26/2016 at 13:19, xgdawgx said:

Wani!! Chikara is complete now! You being the stats master and all would you be able to throw something together for those guys? 

I've added all the stats you've posted from sept to now into my stats update.

If I see something of them. Most I haven't even heard of honestly. Jason Lee is the one but he'd have to have a different name (Jason New) to not screw with Jason Lee of the Suicide Blondes (perhaps rename to Hansome Jason Lee?)

Also Chris Girard should be renamed to Oney Larcon.

55 minutes ago, mkpunk said:

If I see something of them. Most I haven't even heard of honestly. Jason Lee is the one but he'd have to have a different name (Jason New) to not screw with Jason Lee of the Suicide Blondes (perhaps rename to Hansome Jason Lee?)

Also Chris Girard should be renamed to Oney Larcon.

It is Oney Lorcan. Not Larcon

WWE Owner and Staff update

Rename WWE Board of Directors (Owner) to World Wrestling Entertainment Inc
Add Dewey Foley as Writer with 80 skill point, 30k per month
Add Joe Belcastro as Writer with 80 skill point, 30k per month
Change Joey Mercury to Road Agent
Add Brian James as Road Agent with 80 skill point, 30k per month age 47
Change Chris Scobille to Road Agent
Add AJ Patterson as Production with 80 skill point, 30k per month
Add Berkley Ottman as Production with 80 skill point, 30k per month
Add Chris Amann as Production with 80 skill point, 30k per month
Add Ciro Scotto-D'Antuono as Production with 80 skill point, 30k per month
Add Ellis Edwards as Production with 80 skill point, 30k per month
Add James Mcvoy as Production with 80 skill point, 30k per month
Add Jennifer Hagopian as Production with 80 skill point, 30k per month
Add Jet Prickett as Production with 80 skill point, 30k per month
Add Joey Styles as Production with 80 skill point, 30k per month age 44
Add Nicholas Daw as Production with 80 skill point, 30k per month
Add Tom Stewart as Production with 80 skill point, 30k per month
Add CFO$ as Production with 90 skill point, 30k per month
Add Jim Johnston as Production with 100 skill point, 30k per month age 57
Remove WWE Executive Officers as these people are more into the corporate matters. EWR is not meant to be that way.
Remove WWE Production Crew as the abovementioned Production staff suggested to be added is the name of production crew that handle ring, pyro, merchandise, big screen as stated in EWR Guide. Thank you Wikipedia.
Some of them i dont have infos on their age..So, make it 30 then..

Just a suggestion to be considered, thank you.

Edited by AzamDean
Adding and edited some infos
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Rickie Davis said:

Anyone know when July 2016 update for EWR is coming out? I thought it was coming out yesterday?

I think no July update is coming out.....our beloved Paige Turner must have underwent his ankle surgery..Lets pray for his ankle and health ...friends....

17 hours ago, Rickie Davis said:

Anyone know when July 2016 update for EWR is coming out? I thought it was coming out yesterday?

Well if you'd have read the topic, you would've seen Paige Turner is laid up for a bit with an ankle injury, plus some other personal things, and the updates are on pause for now

Alright guys, here's an update. 

I had successful ankle surgery on Tuesday and am being released from the hospital tomorrow afternoon depending on what my doctor says. I am unable to go back to work for at least a month and a half. I will release an update in August. The results of the WWE Draft, Japan worker agreements, and new worker additions that I have meant to include (including the guys in the Cruiserweight Classic that are not in the game) will be included in the update. Thank you guys for your patience the past few weeks and I look forward to bringing back your monthly updates.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Paige Turner said:

Alright guys, here's an update. 

I had successful ankle surgery on Tuesday and am being released from the hospital tomorrow afternoon depending on what my doctor says. I am unable to go back to work for at least a month and a half. I will release an update in August. The results of the WWE Draft, Japan worker agreements, and new worker additions that I have meant to include (including the guys in the Cruiserweight Classic that are not in the game) will be included in the update. Thank you guys for your patience the past few weeks and I look forward to bringing back your monthly updates.

Glad to read this. Welcome back! Welcom back! Welcome back! Welcome back!

Anybody wanna help me out with the Cruiserweight Classic competitors? I obviously don't need the ones who are already in, just the lesser know ones.

I need:

Alejandro Saez

Anthony Bennett

Clement Petiot

Da Mack

Damian Slater

Fabian Aichner

Ho Ho Lun

Jack Gallagher

Jason Lee

Kenneth Johnson

Mustafa Ali