Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TheWho87

TEW16 Real World Update: June 2016

Recommended Posts

Here is my first update for TEW16 for June 2016, this update is more of a beta since I'm still working on updating areas of the database to TEW16 although at the moment most of these are superficial. The areas that still need work are closed promotions, move sets, alter egos and locations. The majority of changes have been updating for TEW16 so most changes beyond that are the typical monthly updates.

I suggest downloading the June Graphics pack as its has everything needed for the database in TEW16, unfortunatly still no update on workers pics, if anything my sort folder has grown bigger, I'm going to aim to get this out before SummerSlam if you can endure the wait.

 

Enjoy.

 

Database: June 2016
Graphics: June 2016
Wrestlers: TEWR Worker Pic Pack (Released March 2015)

 

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date. They may also have their titles histories included, if they do you need to go into "Title Lineages" and remove their most recent record (identified with a "= -" or "= - #" before their record name). You can then activate the title (all closed promotions titles are retired) and then set the champion if they are under contract.

Helpful Guidelines

Spoiler

Stamina Stat To Match Length
41-53% = 10m Max
53-65% = 15m Max
65-77% = 34m Max
77-89% = 49m Max
89-100% - upto 88m

Popularity Levels (Based on general all region percentages)
0-19% = Unknown
20-39% = Regional Level
40-57% = Regional Star
58-62% = Recognisable
63-69% = Well Known
70-77% = Draw
78-84% = Star
85-92% = Huge Star
93-100% = Icon

Personality Templates

Spoiler

Class Act (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Driven
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social

Class Act (Positive)
- Dependable
- Extremely Loyal
- Social

Egomaniac Star (Extremly Negative)
- Bold
- Dependable
- Extremely Driven
- Extremely Egotistical
- Extremely Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Free Spirit (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Extremely Flaky
- Extremely Liberal
- Extremely Social
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Naive
- Optimistic

Grizzled Veteran
- Antisocial
- Conservative
- Dependable
- Pessimistic

Jerk (Very Negative)
- Bold
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Master Politician
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Extremely Dependable
- Extremely Manipulative
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Normal
- Bold
- Egotistical
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Party Animal (Positive)
- Bold
- Extremely Social
- Flaky
- Hesitant
- Liberal
- Optimistic

Rookie (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Extremely Naive
- Generous
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social
- Timid

How to Install a Mod and Picture Packs in TEW 2013

Spoiler

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a way to set the database to start in January? I've only got the trial version for now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just go to edit database - database options. Should be on there @Just Joe

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In game global level requires to have high popularity in most game areas, and while WWE is a strong brand you can argue that in places like Mexico and Japan they could be the number two company behind the stronger promotion of that area. Plus having them National still has them as the largest promotion in game and gives a challenge/goal for players to aim for.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Might be a stupid question but will this update work with the trial version? I got that last night but figured id enjoy it more, and be more likely to buy it, if I tried it with people I knew. Cheers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think so you just have to set it to start in January.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, nickhastie2004 said:

Might be a stupid question but will this update work with the trial version? I got that last night but figured id enjoy it more, and be more likely to buy it, if I tried it with people I knew. Cheers.

It does. Go to the editor and change the date to january

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since alliances can now have titles I can remove the NWA and UEWA promotions and move their titles to their alliance, however they need to have an active promotion in that alliance to work in game, for the NWA I'm split between IHWE and Vendetta Pro, and for UEWA I'm not sure, the main options are Dansk Pro Wrestling, Fight Club Finland, Italian Championship Wrestling and Premier British Wrestling.

I'd like to keep promotions down to one in game page so that only allows adding two promotions so one for each alliance will reach the limit, this isn't a hard limit more an ideal one to keep the database running bearable loading times.

All promotions will be included in game, just looking at which ones should take priority of being open.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

Since alliances can now have titles I can remove the NWA and UEWA promotions and move their titles to their alliance, however they need to have an active promotion in that alliance to work in game, for the NWA I'm split between IHWE and Vendetta Pro, and for UEWA I'm not sure, the main options are Dansk Pro Wrestling, Fight Club Finland, Italian Championship Wrestling and Premier British Wrestling.

I'd like to keep promotions down to one in game page so that only allows adding two promotions so one for each alliance will reach the limit, this isn't a hard limit more an ideal one to keep the database running bearable loading times.

All promotions will be included in game, just looking at which ones should take priority of being open.

I'd vote for Smoky Mountain as the open NWA fed TBH.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, SlamMasterJ said:

I'd vote for Smoky Mountain as the open NWA fed TBH.

Smoky Mountain, Elite, Top of Texas, Blue Collar and All Action Wrestling were the other contenders, IHWE and Vendetta I was looking at because they seemed to have more workers who would already be in the database.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bruce Tharpe, the president of the NWA and the guy who represented it in NJPW, runs a promotion called NWA Branded Outlaw Wrestling.  I use them as the base for NWA in my database.   The roster is filled with a lot of names probably already in the base, the NWA titles frequently appear on their cards, and the Tharpe thing makes it feel natural to me.  The only real issue is the usual indy inactivity issue as their pages haven't seen to be updated since January/February and cagematch doesn't have info on them since 2015.

http://www.thenwabow.com/

https://www.facebook.com/BrandedOutlawEnt

Edited by galacticgonzo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/06/2016 at 00:42, galacticgonzo said:

Bruce Tharpe, the president of the NWA and the guy who represented it in NJPW, runs a promotion called NWA Branded Outlaw Wrestling.  I use them as the base for NWA in my database.   The roster is filled with a lot of names probably already in the base, the NWA titles frequently appear on their cards, and the Tharpe thing makes it feel natural to me.  The only real issue is the usual indy inactivity issue as their pages haven't seen to be updated since January/February and cagematch doesn't have info on them since 2015.

http://www.thenwabow.com/

https://www.facebook.com/BrandedOutlawEnt

I did a little research, it seems Branded Outlaw Wrestling split in two one side keeping the BOW name and another under the name Pro Wrestling TeXas, from the minimal info I can find the NWA connection is now with Pro Wrestling TeXas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to say, I'm very happy you moved up to 16. Yours is my personal favorite Real World mod for TEW.

 

A couple of minor changes that I would suggest:

 

Tag Teams

Rename
Angerson and Gallows to Anderson and Gallows

Set Bella Twins to Inactive
Set Prime Time Players to Inactive

Stables

Edit
Bullett Club:

Add
Adam Cole
Adam Page
Tanga Roa (Camacho)

Remove
Team B.A.D.
The Cosmic Wasteland
Team Bella

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Real minor, but you're missing the last couple NJPW World Tag League winners. The current linage is missing...

World Tag League    2014    Hirooki Goto and Katsuyori Shibata
World Tag League    2015    Togi Makabe and Tomoaki Honma

EDIT

Now that I'm looking at it, all the NJPW toruney's need a lookie-loo.

Edited by Ping von Erich

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ping von Erich said:

Real minor, but you're missing the last couple NJPW World Tag League winners. The current linage is missing...

World Tag League    2014    Hirooki Goto and Katsuyori Shibata
World Tag League    2015    Togi Makabe and Tomoaki Honma

EDIT

Now that I'm looking at it, all the NJPW toruney's need a lookie-loo.

They have all now been updated. I'm going to go though cagematch's list of tournaments and get the others up to date.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the update Who, top work. I can finally play TEW 16 how it's supposed to be played :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ran a watcher game last night for two years game time and it seems like a lot of people retire during the second year of the game. I'm not sure what causes that but it might need a look at. 2017 saw 306 people retire in that one year. 

I think it's also a game thing but a lot of people also divorced or were pregnant. We might need to bring that up to Adam I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't quote me but the retirements might be the engine cleaning the database, ages 65+ tend to fall into an automatic retirement setting. What kind of retirements were they, was is it retired workers leaving the business or active workers retiring as I believe the progression goes Active > Retired > Out of Business and both are categorised as retiring.

The second one I would guess is based on the frequency of incidents in the engine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was a mixture of both actually. Losing that many people is going to create a lack of road agents I would think though. I think I saw someone mention on GDS that the system doesn't create new Road Agents, only wrestlers which kind of sucks for long term games. Not that I ever make it that far :shifty: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It may create a lack of road agents but there should be workers being viable to fill the role as time goes on, the issue with the game engine not creating road agents is something that would need to be patched into the game and beyond my control.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't you just hire on folks as road agents? Why not sure hire some past their prime wrestlers with good leadership to replace the ones that are gone? Most road agents are retired wrestlers anyway,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Benji said:

Don't you just hire on folks as road agents? Why not sure hire some past their prime wrestlers with good leadership to replace the ones that are gone? Most road agents are retired wrestlers anyway,

You can but Road Agent has to do with pyschology which, for quite awhile it was hard to grow a wrestlers Psychology stat. I believe Adam has since fixed the Psychology growth so that might no longer be an issue to be honest. The pregnancy thing is though! :shifty: I had Bayley and Stephanie McMahon get pregnant within a month of each other in this watcher game.

With that being said, this mod seems quite balanced with the people who are getting pushes, winning titles and being focused on in shows. Apparently Roman Reigns has an issue with hookers though :shifty: 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Camikaze is now retired

Recommend these body types

AJ Sanchez (Flabby)
Bobby Collins (Skinny)
JJ Sanchez (Flabby)
Kevy Chevy (Flabby)
Moses Luke (Flabby)
The Axe (Flabby)

Kenny Omega's birthdate is October 1983, not January

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. To learn more, see our Privacy Policy