TEW16 Real World Update: June 2016

It was a mixture of both actually. Losing that many people is going to create a lack of road agents I would think though. I think I saw someone mention on GDS that the system doesn't create new Road Agents, only wrestlers which kind of sucks for long term games. Not that I ever make it that far :shifty: 

It may create a lack of road agents but there should be workers being viable to fill the role as time goes on, the issue with the game engine not creating road agents is something that would need to be patched into the game and beyond my control.

8 minutes ago, Benji said:

Don't you just hire on folks as road agents? Why not sure hire some past their prime wrestlers with good leadership to replace the ones that are gone? Most road agents are retired wrestlers anyway,

You can but Road Agent has to do with pyschology which, for quite awhile it was hard to grow a wrestlers Psychology stat. I believe Adam has since fixed the Psychology growth so that might no longer be an issue to be honest. The pregnancy thing is though! :shifty: I had Bayley and Stephanie McMahon get pregnant within a month of each other in this watcher game.

With that being said, this mod seems quite balanced with the people who are getting pushes, winning titles and being focused on in shows. Apparently Roman Reigns has an issue with hookers though :shifty: 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Kevin Elliott said:

Camikaze is now retired

Recommend these body types

AJ Sanchez (Flabby)
Bobby Collins (Skinny)
JJ Sanchez (Flabby)
Kevy Chevy (Flabby)
Moses Luke (Flabby)
The Axe (Flabby)

Kenny Omega's birthdate is October 1983, not January

This is the best guide on body types, for most of the guys who put down as Flabby under this would be rated as Bulky, Flabby is where workers who had definition basically gave up, best example are the legends who need to keep their shirts on, prime example is Ric Flair.

Skinny: Mostly female valets. If you're "skinny", you're probably either a valet or a spot monkey, as anyone who does any ACTUAL wrestling would've developed muscles.

Average: Default category, mostly for non-wrestlers with no obvious other category.

Toned: They clearly work out, but aren't especially large or muscular. Most WWE Divas and Cruiserweights fall into this category (with the notable exception of Adrian Neville). Arguably, Shemus would fall here too as while he's a big dude structurally, he's not very defined compared to other Heavyweights. Seth Rollins always truck me as Toned rather than Muscular, but I've never seen him without his vest on. Edit: The dude in the first pic posted above is very definitely Toned, not Muscular.

Muscular: A step up from Toned. Guys who have clearly defined muscles, but you wouldn't say they had a bodybuilder's physique. The majority of WWE Heavyweights fit in here, as well as guys like Neville. Dolph Ziggler (his body fat percentage might suggest ripped, but there's barely anything to him). Chris Jericho.

Ripped: Bodybuilder-like physique. Steiner, Prime Triple H (he's back to being Muscular now, but there was a time... The Rock has mostly gone the other way lately). Chris Masters. Nicole Bass. John Cena.

Flabby: Most often previously-muscular guys who got old, but kept in reasonably good shape, pre-retirement WWE Ric Flair, for instance. Or non-wrestlers for whom 'average' doesn't seem right. Paul Heyman, Joel Gertner. Also, Hornswaggle, despite being tiny, is pretty flabby.

Bulky: Muscular and strong, but also heavier and not as well defined. A lot of Japanese heavyweights would fit here, the prime example off the top of my head being Hiroshi Tenzan. He's hardly 'fat', he clearly has a lot of muscle underneath, but he's not chiseled like a guy like Ziggler is. Old school A-Train/Prince Albert would also be 'Bulky'. Mick Foley. Ryback... it feels odd to put him here. I'd put him in the Muscular category (maybe even Ripped but not IMO). The rare photos I've seen of him without a singlet on, he's definitely got abs and pecs. Rhyno is definitely 'bulky', there's a whole lot of dude packed into that frame! Also, guys like Undertaker who used to be muscular but got old and are significantly larger than just 'flabby' (though most of it is still muscle). Brrrock Lllllesnar is definitely Bulky. He's basically the 'Bulky' prototype.

Obese: Workers who are large, and it's clearly not muscle. Guys from whom being overweight is part of their 'thing'. Rikishi, Yokozuna, Big Show (he's flipped from Bulky to Obese about as much as he's changed gimmicks) etc. Dusty Rhodes, most of the time (he was Bulky at some points). Arguably, pre-WWE Kevin Owens (he's gone down to Bulky now).

Makes sense.  I would argue The Axe would fall under the obese category (it would be 50/50 probably, so just keep him bulky), but the others would stay bulky, I agree.

Based off of those definitions, Bobby Collins would be flabby.  He would have been toned back in the day, but is definitely flabby now.

I don't know if it really matters to many but Anarchy Wrestling is done. It was sold at some point in 2015 and ended their run in August, only to reopen with a new owner(no clue who) as Why We Wrestle a couple of months later. 

Wrestling returns to The Church on October 10 under a new name, with new leadership and with a reconstituted talent roster. Many of the key people are leaning towards continuing. One pivotal figure that is not staying on is Bill Behrens, a loss that comes as a huge blow. Play-by-play announcer Bret Wolverton also finished up. More will be revealed in the weeks to come. Anarchy's Last Show Report this Quote is from.

That's the only reason I know all this, I like to read Georgia Wrestling History's site and sometimes attend Anarchy shows and found out it was closed. Why We Wrestle only has a facebook page. But, the one show I saw was basically Anarchy with a new name, so I guess in theory you could just update the name and leave as is if you wanted to. Why We Wrestle FB Page

For the July update there will be two new active promotions, Dansk Pro Wrestling (who were previously inactive) and NWA Smoky Mountain. The addition of these promotions is to have the NWA and UEWA alliances properly active in the database.

In addition to this with the full announcement of the Cruiserweight Classic participants they have now all been added to the database along with the new team in NXT even with little known about them their skills are a rough estimate.

Whenever I start a new game using this update I always get the following message:

Data check complete: 2 critical errors were found in the database. These must be addressed before this database can be used to create a new game world.

Error: Takumi Honjo has a contract with NJPW despite not being active
Error: Cathy Kelley has a contract with WWE despite not being active

The question I want to ask is: How do I make these people active in the data editor?

Sorry, if this is the wrong place to ask this as well.

1 minute ago, #TheChosenOne said:

Whenever I start a new game using this update I always get the following message:

The question I want to ask is: How do I make these people active in the data editor?

Sorry, if this is the wrong place to ask this as well.

You can try going to the editor and going to both of them and double check their year active date and make sure it fits the start date of the game.

• Lineker locked and unpinned this topic
  • Lineker unfeatured this topic