FiFa 17

METALMAN

9 hours ago, Velociraptor King Ellis said:

Just checking the release date for the EA Access trial, apparently it'll be limited to UT and the new story mode. Bullshit, no Dragons!

That's mince :/

• Like 1

I've always liked Ultimate Team because it adds more depth to just playing matches online. Seasons mode doesn't exactly give you much in terms of rewards for doing well whereas FUT involves being rewarded for playing/winning with buying/selling/investing in auctions as an added bonus. The very first version had the card collecting element as well which I've missed ever since.

I can understand that people don't like it, but it's removal at this point would be nigh on impossible.

@Jericode Web App seems to be activating tomorrow at 6pm.

• Like 2

Twitter is plastered with people who have the same problem I'm having, the page just gives me an error message saying I haven't been invited to the early web start so I have to wait until I buy the game. Supposedly it's a glitch that's currently being resolved, but it's annoying nonetheless <_<

Can all you do on the app is claim rewards and sell people? I was wondering how people have ended up with Pogba and that already but I'm assuming Early Access has started and people have just been smashing Ultimate Team?