FiFa 17

METALMAN

Very much doubt I'll play that. Imagine you'll have set goals to hit during the matches. And if it's like be a pro when you control just one player it'll be even more frustrating. Not gonna knock it as plenty will enjoy it, and it's definitely different, but it's not for me.

• Like 2

I'd love it if it was just be a pro mode with cutscenes and story around your choices and games etc but I've no interest playing a random man u kid.

I'm going to be positive and hope there's no Ultimate Team style micro transaction nonsense. But yeah, as long as it doesn't have that or "score a goal and make an assist in this game to advance" then it's all good!

The new mode looks interesting, kinda disappointing that it seems you'll be locked in to being that one guy with no customisation. On the other hand it avoids the NBA2K16 issue of making a white guy with black parents and a black twin sister.

• Like 1

Real managers will be dumb when you're 10 years into career mode and Wegner will still be in the game. 

And new solo mode will be for naught if the AI is still shit. 

22 hours ago, Superintendent Chris2K said:

The new mode looks interesting, kinda disappointing that it seems you'll be locked in to being that one guy with no customisation. On the other hand it avoids the NBA2K16 issue of making a white guy with black parents and a black twin sister.

White people can be adopted by black people!!