FiFa 17

METALMAN

1 hour ago, MDK said:

Didn't one of the old Fifa's have all the (at the time) international teams? I remember playing as Vanuatu in one of them.

FIFA 2002 featured every single team and had the full qualification things but smaller nations' players didn't have names, they were just called "#1", "#2" and so on. Was still cool.

On 6/25/2016 at 09:11, Baddar said:

If they added stadium packs as DLC, I'd buy them. No real excuse for more not being in, in the first place, mind. The vast majority of stadiums have been in for a good few years now, and even with the graphical improvements, I doubt they need to start from scratch each year.

HOLY SHIT THIS ....

... and really there's no reason they couldn't do lower leagues for (insert your country here) or stadiums or creation content ..... as a secondary disc or DLC.  Absolutely no reason.

EA want me to drop 100$ on FIFA?  Make it a two disc with the 2nd disc straight custom center that can be applied to career mode and help update career mode.  I'll pay 100 for that shit all day

Sadly they have no need to do that when people are splurging real money on virtual cards in Stock Market: The Game. That's money for jam.

The 2010 World Cup game was the best. Almost every international side imaginable and scenarios from the qualifying. Had great fun playing as Equatorial Guinea from the qualifiers on!

Lucky for me one of their generic stadiums is pretty much Donny's stadium, which yes is an indictment of how 'identikit' our stadium is.

But yes, more customisation and stadiums etc. would be awesome for me. But they have UT and online to rake in all the customers, so they'll never put as much effort into these other things. I hate online, I only really play Career and with friends in person. The old fashioned way.

If they had anything resembling the stadium creator that was in PES a few years back, that'd be great. Even though that was mostly basic, the fact you could add your own images/sponsors to the ground made them look as close to real as possible. 

• 1 month later...

If they really gave two fucks about showing off their fancy stadium licenses, why don't they give people cinematic shots pre-game or during half-time of the stadium and the skyline around it, much like you see in a real-life broadcast? I mean, I really don't care about the stadium unless it affects profits in manager mode.

• Like 2

Pro Clubs in FIFA 17 on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 consoles introduces a brand new Player Growth system, based upon fan feedback to help deliver a comprehensive new way to develop your player. In addition, we've listened to your feedback and delivered customisable  Custom Kits and Crests, which brings a new level of  personalisation to your Pro Clubs Season. 

PLAYER GROWTH
Player Growth has completely changed in FIFA 17. The new system is based upon your overall Match Rating to really focus on teamwork and co-operation, authentically re-creating real world football where teamwork is the most important aspect. 

image.img.jpg

MATCH RATING

After you have completed a match you'll receive a Match Rating out of 10. Depending upon which position you play, certain aspects of your Player will level up at different speeds, for example, a striker will grow Shooting more quickly than Defending. Chart your progress and see how your Player has developed. You'll be able to track how each of the individual attributes are growing at the end of every match, based upon your match ratings. 

image_0.img.jpg
TRAITS

In addition, you'll have the option to select from a wider variety of Traits to give a new layer of depth to how your Player grows. Spend Skill Points, that are earned in-game, to equip specific Traits to Physical, Defending, Dribbling, Passing, Shooting, Pace, or Goalkeeping. Maybe you want to have a Giant Throw-In Trait or more Pace, it's up to you to customise your Player. Each Trait comes with a different Skill Point cost, which are earned by playing League or Cup matches, so think wisely before selecting.

image_1.img.jpg
CUSTOMISATION

Another exciting feature introduced in FIFA 17 is the opportunity to customise Kits and Crests for your Pro Club. 
KITS
Choose from 24 Kit templates available in FIFA 17 and customise them to match your teams personality. You'll have the option to select Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary colours to really add a layer of flair to your unique strip. 

image_4.img.jpg
BADGES

Add that all important Crest to your personal Kit to really feel like a part of the Club. Select your Crest Shape and design before choosing the Primary colour. Now you'll have a Crest to kiss in celebration of your famous victories. 

image_5.img.jpg

Edited by Dan
  • Like 1

Hmmm, the player growth thing I guess I'll have to reserve judgement on until I get to play it myself or maybe it turns up on some YouTube video if they do a community event or something? Actually, to that end, did anyone else get in the beta for the One?

Customisable kits and badges should be good though. Though, I want them to go all out and use the customisable stuff they have in NHL this year. Like, you start out in a small arena with no crowds, monitors, seats etc and have to earn them. Would be funny to start in Division 10 playing in a park or something. Hackney Marshes and you can just seen loads of other games going on in the background.

• Like 1