Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

See you later bloaty head!!

Haven't Hull only got like 13 senior players and have made no signings? Can't blame him for leaving if that's the case. 

1 hour ago, Davidmarrio said:

See you later bloaty head!!

Haven't Hull only got like 13 senior players and have made no signings? Can't blame him for leaving if that's the case. 

What ex Chelsea manager is around? Time for Hull to do a Leicester!

25 minutes ago, MDK said:

What ex Chelsea manager is around? Time for Hull to do a Leicester!

Ruud Gullit to Hull?!?!!!!!

• Like 1

Sunderland is the right sort of club for Moyes and vice versa. 

He's a decent manager who previously with Everton when he first came in managed to steady the ship and helped push them to becoming a top 8 team. 

The club do need to go out and buy some players though. They need to strengthen for next season. 

Will he get time to steady the ship, I wonder? A feature of Moyes reign at Everton - especially early on - was that their league position fluctuated wildly. 7th, to 17th, to 4th to 11th for his first four full seasons (they finished 15th of something the season Moyes took over). I'm not sure he'll get that kind of patience.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mad Jack said:

Will he get time to steady the ship, I wonder? A feature of Moyes reign at Everton - especially early on - was that their league position fluctuated wildly. 7th, to 17th, to 4th to 11th for his first four full seasons (they finished 15th of something the season Moyes took over). I'm not sure he'll get that kind of patience.

Agreed. Moyes is a good appointment but he will need at least a year or two to mould the club into his vision, and battling relegation will not help speed that process up.

Short has wanted him for the last five times we've changed manager and has been given a four year deal, I think he will be given time. He's also inheriting a base of a good squad that needs just a few additions. We had a very good record once Allardyce had brought in Kirchoff, Khazri and Kone in January, the team looks a lot fitter than in previous pre-seasons also. I think we're in a better position than previous years despite only just staying up again. 

Moreno's hair is a monstrosity. It needs to be cutimmediately and then burned, just in case it tries to reattach itself.

I love Sakho though, that video of him randomly running into Blaise Matuidi in Paris is brilliant too