UEFA Champions League 2016/17

DFF

10 minutes ago, Baddar said:

This has been such a good game.

3-1 Gundogan. City have battered them 2nd half.

Pffft, clearly Barca can't do it on a mild night in Manchester. This time. 

I didn't see the Arsenal match but I'm not surprised that Ludogorets put up a fight. Since they lost against them they went on a good run of winning games back in Arseholebackwardstangaria.

I see Spurs misplaced France's Sissoko and had to play Newcastle's one instead. 

It was so soothing seeing him back to the Sissoko I know best and during his precious Champions League that he's been moaning about for the past 3 years! :lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Davidmarrio said:

I gathered Tottenham lost as there has literally been no mention of the match in here until @TCO mentioned about Sissoko being shite <_<

No, we are all stunned at STONK POLAND draw with Real Madrid. But nobody saw it because it was played in an empty stadium.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Davidmarrio said:

I gathered Tottenham lost as there has literally been no mention of the match in here until @TCO mentioned about Sissoko being shite <_<

Yeah that was my take away from half watching it. My main findings are Sissoko is still wank and Tottenham are impotent in front of goal!

Also last night in the CL...

Falcao scored his first goals in the competition in 2450 days, and Leicester became the first team ever to get four clean sheets from their opening four group matches.

Edit: BT quickly contradicted their claim when it was clear Sevilla also haven't conceded in their first four, so it's probably bollocks anyway. 

1 hour ago, Baddar said:

Falcao scored his first goals in the competition in 2450 days, and Leicester became the first team ever to get four clean sheets from their opening four group matches.

Edit: BT quickly contradicted their claim when it was clear Sevilla also haven't conceded in their first four, so it's probably bollocks anyway. 

Akinfeev continued the streak! November 06 was the last time he kept a clean sheet in the CL!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Baddar said:

Maybe it just meant the first team to do it in their first ever matches? I haven't looked it up, but that's my assumption since Leicester are UCL virgins and Sevilla have been in it before.

• 3 weeks later...