UEFA Champions League 2016/17

DFF

41 minutes ago, Davidmarrio said:

Is there a list of the seedings about? Curious as to who is in what pot. 

Pot 1: Real Madrid, Barcelona, Leicester, Bayern Munich, Juventus, Benfica, PSG, CSKA Moscow
Pot 2: Athletico Madrid, Dortmund, Arsenal, Man City, Sevilla, Porto, Napoli, Bayer Leverkusen
Pot 3: Basel, Spurs, Dynamo Kyiv, Lyon, PSV, Sporting, Club Brugge, Moenchengladbach
Pot 4: Celtic, Monaco, Besiktas, Warsaw, Zagreb, Ludogorets, Cophenhagen, Rostov.

See I don't know what Leicester fans would like. Do they wanna play the big teams as they may not have a chance to do so in the near future or do you want to try and get the easiest group and try to advance. 

Curious as to what you think @Benji

Myself, I want an easy group. I would be ecstatic even if we didn't come last in the group. A point per game average and I would be plenty happy.

To us it's a rare bit of fun. We had the big teams in that stupid ICC thing and we got clobbered, so I'd rather enjoy the ride and lose close games than sit through another 4-0 drubbing.

I would like a crack at Atletico though, we owe them for their absolute bullshit win so many years ago.

Ideally then you want to avoid the trips to eastern Europe and places like Turkey and Croatia. 

So Celtic or Copenhagen out of pot 4, Brugge or Sporting in pot 3 and pot 2 there isn't really an easy team...Sevilla might be a good choice only because of the high volume of players leaving and joining the team and a change in management. 

I think that could very well be a group that you'd expect to qualify from and possibly even top if you can get a result against the team from pot 2. 

1 hour ago, Davidmarrio said:

So Celtic or Copenhagen out of pot 4, Brugge or Sporting in pot 3 and pot 2 there isn't really an easy team...Sevilla might be a good choice only because of the high volume of players leaving and joining the team and a change in management. 

I don't want the easy one in pot two, I want Atletico! :shifty: