UEFA Champions League 2016/17

DFF

1 hour ago, Lineker said:

First half we were proper shit. Second half they were proper shit. Draw would have been the fairest result but can't have too many complaints. I worry about our future playing on the Wembley pitch, both this season and next.

The biggest test will probably be on November 2nd when we're playing three days after the third NFL game. That should be interesting to say the least.

• Like 1

Are Spurs playing their league games at Wembley next season? Cause I was wondering whether the fact that this season I imagine it's down to the FA to maintain the pitch whereas next season your ground staff will be working on the pitch all season which will probably be more beneficial next season compared to this season. 

Then again I might be reading too much into it. 

Think the different size of the pitch will make some difference, but ultimately, it shouldn't be an excuse. We conceded two incredibly sloppy goals, and should've at least had one more. I hope Nkoudou turns out to be a half-decent purchase, we could definitely do with an injection of pace off the bench at times. 

Don't underestimate the psychological power of playing at home, there is a reason away dressing rooms are always dark and unwelcoming.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...