UEFA Europa League 2016/17

Lineker

Mark Noble is the top goal scoring Englishman in competitive games this season out of all the Prem teams.

CALL HIM UP TO THE ENGLAND TEAM!!!! 

• Like 1

Kouyate has two to put West Ham up 2-0 inside 25 minutes, 3-2 on aggregate.

Looking at the XI though, all I can think of is West Ham need to stop having a hard on for signing a big name striker and sign a full back for each side.

Oh trust me, i know. I've always liked West Ham even though my main team is Liverpool. Cresswell is a damn good left back, and they have to replace him while he's out, especially if they qualify for the group stages. I'm not a fan of this continued "Antonio is totally a right back" experiment that Bilic doesn't want to get past. He's not a right back. Byram I don't think is ready to be the consistent starter; they need a regular, real right back.

• Admin
1 hour ago, Adam said:

BBC said the stadium is now known as "London Stadium". Since when? Why would you not refer to it as the Olympic Stadium?

I mean, it beats the proposed "Tesco Stadium" but not by too much.

Naming rights reasons? Bit like how in the CL, the Emirates is just called "Arsenal Stadium". Or it could be because the IOC own the copyright to the term 'Olympic'. It's why the Olympic Park is now called the Queen Elizabeth Park. 

Surely they will announce a proper deal naming deal before the PL kicks off. Imagine if Arsenal had stuck with Ashburton Grove!

8 hours ago, Lineker said:

Naming rights reasons? Bit like how in the CL, the Emirates is just called "Arsenal Stadium". Or it could be because the IOC own the copyright to the term 'Olympic'. It's why the Olympic Park is now called the Queen Elizabeth Park. 

Is that right? Berlin and Munich still have Olimpiastadions, or do they get away with it by the translation? Sneaky Fritz.

• 3 weeks later...

West Ham :lol:

Thank you, I needed this *wipes tear from eye*

14 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Wet Spam :lol: literally deja vú of last season! 

Its beautiful 

I'M FOREVER BLOWING CHANCES,
PRETTY CHANCES IN EUROPE
THEY FLY SO HIGH NEARLY REACHING THE SKY
THEN MY DREAMS THEY FADE AND DIE

CHIM CHIM CHAROO, CHIM CHIM CHAROO, WE HATE THOSE BASTARDS IN CLARET AND BLUE

• Like 2

Fucking WANKERS.  What a waste of a European spot but at the same time I am so made up they got knocked out. 

• Like 2