EFL Cup 2016/17

Lineker

7 hours ago, Noah said:

When I was watching the pre-game stuff on MUTV. I was left wondering how many more times can Ben Thornley cram the phrase 'early doors' into the conversation. 

Was Scholes on MUTV at all, @Noah? We thought we could see him on the tunnel side of the pitch doing work with a mic in his hand, but figured it could only be MUTV as he's a BT guy and it was on Sky. 

9 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Was Scholes on MUTV at all, @Noah? We thought we could see him on the tunnel side of the pitch doing work with a mic in his hand, but figured it could only be MUTV as he's a BT guy and it was on Sky. 

Well he wasn't on the pre/post match stuff. I haven't seen the TV Highlights, was stuck with the live radio call and he wasn't involved with that(unless I missed his dulcet tones somehow) but he could have been on the live tv coverage.

21 minutes ago, Baddar said:

It was pre match so it either wasn't him, or he was working for American TV. But I really doubt they'd be on the OT pitch for an EFL Cup tie when all their PL coverage is from a studio somewhere.

Don't BT have a round-up/highlight show?

• 1 month later...
Just now, Baddar said:

Pretty much. We haven't played well and Hull had the odd chance to go ahead/draw level. 2-0 flatters us a little.

Had a feeling it might be. United are one of my least favourite teams to watch these days. With Fergie you know you would get good football, with Moyes you were guaranteed a laugh through hilarious results, LVG had his moments but it was more entertaining for his nonsense antics but Jose just fills me with boredom.