TEW16 Real World Update: July 2016

Here is the update for July, this is the first fully updated version for TEW16. There are two new active promotions, Dansk Pro Wrestling and NWA Smoky Mountain, these are active to have the NWA and UEWA alliances working within the database. Stats have been also been updated for WWE, TNA and NXT's main roster. On top of that all announced workers involved in the WWE Cruiserweight Classic are within the database, they are not signed to WWE/NXT outside those officially connected with WWE.

Those of you waiting for an updated worker pack will be happy since there finally is an update. The main folder has all the worker pics, the Placeholder Images folder has the black "No Pic" images I use to set pics, the Champions folder contains pics of workers holding titles. I'd suggest updating to the July graphics as there are new promotions and broadcaster images, I have also included my arena loading screens for those who want to use them.

Enjoy.

Database: July 2016
Graphics: July 2016
Workers: July 2016

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date. They may also have their titles histories included, if they do you need to go into "Title Lineages" and remove their most recent record (identified with a "= -" or "= - #" before their record name). You can then activate the title (all closed promotions titles are retired) and then set the champion if they are under contract.

Helpful Guidelines

Spoiler

Stamina Stat To Match Length
41-53% = 10m Max
53-65% = 15m Max
65-77% = 34m Max
77-89% = 49m Max
89-100% - upto 88m

Popularity Levels (Based on general all region percentages)
0-19% = Unknown
20-39% = Regional Level
40-57% = Regional Star
58-62% = Recognisable
63-69% = Well Known
70-77% = Draw
78-84% = Star
85-92% = Huge Star
93-100% = Icon

Personality Templates

Spoiler

Class Act (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Driven
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social

Class Act (Positive)
- Dependable
- Extremely Loyal
- Social

Egomaniac Star (Extremly Negative)
- Bold
- Dependable
- Extremely Driven
- Extremely Egotistical
- Extremely Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Free Spirit (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Extremely Flaky
- Extremely Liberal
- Extremely Social
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Naive
- Optimistic

Grizzled Veteran
- Antisocial
- Conservative
- Dependable
- Pessimistic

Jerk (Very Negative)
- Bold
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Master Politician
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Extremely Dependable
- Extremely Manipulative
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Normal
- Bold
- Egotistical
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Party Animal (Positive)
- Bold
- Extremely Social
- Flaky
- Hesitant
- Liberal
- Optimistic

Rookie (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Extremely Naive
- Generous
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social
- Timid

How to Install a Mod and Picture Packs in TEW 2013

Spoiler

• Like 6

Thank You Who87, great stuff as always. 

- Add Caleb Konley to the TNA Roster under a PPA deal. He signed with them back in April and is set to debut.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/703615-tna-wrestling-signs-new-talent

https://twitter.com/calebkonley

- Remove Roderick Strong from ROH, add to Evolve. 

"As noted, Roderick Strong finished up with Ring of Honor last weekend. EVOLVE announced that he will face Matt Riddle at their July 16th event in Queens, NY, before that night's WWE live event at Madison Square Garden. He is also scheduled to wrestle at PWX Wrestling's Another Level event on July 24th in Charlotte, NC.

Edited by JohnnyNitro

Jimmy Havoc needs to have USA ticked as Active Area. Dosent seem to be ticked in this update but he has worked in USA, most recently with TNA. 

TNA X-Divison title history needs updated. Still showing Trevor Lee as Champion. See below, last three title changes need added to the title history just. - 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_TNA_X_Division_Champions#Reigns

Edited by JohnnyNitro

21 minutes ago, JohnnyNitro said:

Jimmy Havoc needs to have USA ticked as Active Area. Dosent seem to be ticked in this update but he has worked in USA quite regularly lately most recently with TNA. 

Has he? I'm pretty sure he's been injured since February, which happened in Australia. I'm also fairly certain the only TNA dates he did were the ones on the last UK tour. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Avenged said:

Has he? I'm pretty sure he's been injured since February, which happened in Australia. I'm also fairly certain the only TNA dates he did were the ones on the last UK tour. 

He hasn't wrestled in months, he is auctioning off his wrestling memorabilia and doing anything to earn himself some extra money.

1 hour ago, Avenged said:

My bad, had saw him on Jokers Wild TNA PPV had assumed it took place in Bethlehem, PA as it was mentioned, turns out it was filmed over three locations, Havoc's match being during the UK tour. 

5 hours ago, JAYMEETEE said:

Good work as always.

Is the Scottish manager James R Kennedy in this data? I can't find him.

http://insanewrestling.co.uk/profile.php?id=17
https://twitter.com/topclasskennedy

I will admit managers tend to get skipped over outside big promotions, heisnt in the data but will be added for next month.

1 hour ago, JohnnyNitro said:

Jimmy Havoc needs to have USA ticked as Active Area. Dosent seem to be ticked in this update but he has worked in USA, most recently with TNA.

TNA X-Divison title history needs updated. Still showing Trevor Lee as Champion. See below, last three title changes need added to the title history just. - 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_TNA_X_Division_Champions#Reigns

Jimmy Havoc has never wrestled in America according to cagematch, all his TNA appearances are taped from the UK TNA tour. My guide is that a wrestler needs to work for a promotion in the area on a show in that area to qualify.

Also I always seem to miss a title change for TNA or Lucha Underground every month, not intentionally I just forget they are taped months (or in LU's case year) in advance.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, TheWho87 said:

I will admit managers tend to get skipped over outside big promotions, heisnt in the data but will be added for next month.

Jimmy Havoc has never wrestled in America according to cagematch, all his TNA appearances are taped from the UK TNA tour. My guide is that a wrestler needs to work for a promotion in the area on a show in that area to qualify.

Also I always seem to miss a title change for TNA or Lucha Underground every month, not intentionally I just forget they are taped months (or in LU's case year) in advance.

Cheers again Who. As above, my bad on Havoc, agree he should remain unticked for USA.

I'm one of the few remaining regular TNA viewers lol and i like to play as TNA in the updates so i'm more likely to notice the title changes. I'm happy to post reminders in the thread if needs be. BTW i'm posting as a helpful reminder for next update etc. not trying to be snarky and point out missing things in the updates, just trying to help - really appreciate the effort that goes in every month to these updates. 

Add Tajiri to WWE? At least time to remove from Wrestle-1, looks like a few names departing there. - http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/724791-rumor-tajiri-signs-new-contract-w-wwe-will-stay-on-after-cruiserweight-classic

Edited by JohnnyNitro

CMLL stuff...

In-game tecnicos that should be rudo: Akuma, Arkangel De La Muerte, Artillero, Boby Zavala, Cancerbero, Canelo Casas, Comandante Pierroth, Dalys la Caribena, Disturbio, Dragon Rojo Jr., Barbaro Cavernario, Cholo, Felino, El Hijo Del Signo, Mercurio, Olimpico, Sagrado, Espanto Jr., Espiritu Negro, Euforia, Gran Guerrero, Hechicero, Inquisidor, Kraneo, Amapola. La Comandante, La Seductora, Metalico, Mije, Misterioso, Negro Casas, Niebla Roja, Nitro, Okumura, Pequeno Nitro, Pequeno Olimpico, Pierrothito, Polvora, Puma, Raziel, Reapper, Rey Escorpion, Sangre Azteca, Skandalo, Super Comando, Tiger, Vangelis, Zacarias, Zeuxis
In-game rudo that should be tecnico: Marco Corleone

Angelito should be in the mini division.
Cholo lost his mask last year.
Fresbee, Molotov, Mr. Aguila, Nosferatu, Pequeno Black Warrior, Pequeno Halcon, Pequeno Universo 2000 & Ramstein should be removed from the roster. Ramstein also lost his mask last year.
Mije should be Kraneo's manager. He is not an occasional wrestler, just a mascota.
Robin is a member of the Alvarado family, he is Brazo Cibernetico's son.
Thunder passed away in June.

Dragon Gate stuff...

In-game faces that should be heel: Kotoka, Mondai Ryu, Naoki Tanizaki, Naruki Doi
In-game heels that should be face: CIMA, Flamita, Gamma, Jimmy Kagetora, Jimmy Susumu, Kaito Ishida, Kzy, Masato Yoshino, Takehiro Yamamura

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, #TheChosenOne said:

Another brilliant update.

I have noticed that The Club aren't as a stable and AJ Styles is still a Face. I do apologise if this needs to be in spoilers.

Also, are Enzo & Big Cass in a tag team with each other, can't seem to find them. 

Both will be updated for August.

Enzo & Cass do have a team record but its for NXT.

I'll also add in tag records for the Club between Styles and Gallows/Anderson.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, APaX said:

When are you going to update brand split in WWE? July or August?

Are you refering to the one that just happened last night, if so those changes will be implemented for the next update.

EDIT

I'm going to hold off setting people to brands until next week when we know how the shows are set up with staff but this is the list I have so far in terms of who will be where.

Spoiler

Raw
- Stephanie McMahon
- Mick Foley

- Alicia Fox
- Big Cass
- Big E
- Big Show
- Bo Dallas
- Bob Backlund
- Braun Strowman
- Brock Lesnar     
- Bubba Ray Dudley
- Cesaro
- Charlotte
- Chris Jericho
- Curtis Axel
- Dana Brooke
- Darren Young
- D-Von Dudley
- Enzo Amore
- Epico
- Finn Balor
- Goldust
- Jack Swagger
- Karl Anderson
- Kevin Owens
- Kofi Kingston
- Lana
- Luke Gallows
- Mark Henry     
- Neville
- Nia Jax
- Paige
- Primo
- Roman Reigns
- R-Truth
- Rusev
- Sami Zayn
- Sasha Banks
- Seth Rollins
- Sheamus
- Sin Cara
- Summer Rae
- Titus O'Neil
- Xavier Woods

SmackDown
- Shane McMahon
- Daniel Bryan

- Aiden English
- AJ Styles
- Alberto Del Rio
- Alexa Bliss
- Apollo Crews
- Baron Corbin
- Becky Lynch
- Bray Wyatt
- Carmella
- Chad Gable
- Dean Ambrose
- Dolph Ziggler
- Erick Rowan
- Eva Marie
- Fandango
- Jason Jordan
- Jey Uso
- Jimmy Uso
- John Cena     
- Kalisto
- Kane
- Konnor
- Maryse
- Mojo Rawley
- Naomi
- Natalya
- Randy Orton     
- Simon Gotch
- The Miz
- Tyler Breeze
- Viktor
- Zack Ryder

Free Agent
- Heath Slater

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 1

Announce teams confirmed - http://www.wwe.com/article/new-wwe-announce-teams-for-new-era

RAW

Michael Cole

Corey Graves

Byron Saxton

Smackdown

Mauro Ranallo

JBL

David Otunga

Superstars

Tom Phillips

Corey Graves

Main Event

Tom Phillips

David Otunga

For what its worth - Jerry Lawler and Booker T have been confirmed as recurring pre/kickoff show analysts. Not sure how your putting that into the game though.