2016 EWB Fantasy Football Symposium

Maxx

EWBFL_zps5179ee39.png

It's football tiiiiiime again!  EWFFL returns for the 12th season of the original league and I dunno...let's say the 4th season of the other league?  I don't keep track of that stuff.  You know who does?  HC.  And he's missing.  Which brings me to the first issue: I need someone to run the other league.  Also if someone can tell me who all was in the other league, that'd be great too.

I believe we ended up with 12 teams in each league last year, so hopefully we can pull that off again.  As always, use this thread to confirm you want to be in again this year, or be an alternate.  It's not first come first serve, preference is given to those who have played in the past.  Also, air your grievances about waivers (ha, I can't fix those) roster sizes, roster spots, scoring and any other rules.  And also how to stop this ridiculous dynasty Srar has going.

2016 Players
1. Maxx
2. The ConquerSrar
3. LL
4. Damshow
5. Plubby
6. Lowerdeck
7. Livid
8. DYSI
9. Dragsy
10. Midget

1. HC
2. HBK
3. Slogger
4. Marrio
5. DFF
6. Berober
7. Munky
8. Mick
9. Forbes
10. James_Ewing

58 minutes ago, thatshortguy said:

With beisbol on the back half, I'll raise a hand to Commish the other league.

You're a gentleman and a scholar.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Little Red Srarvette said:

What's that? It's time to build another trophy case? (H) 

I already sent you an invite, or you may have just gotten rolled into the new league automatically.  Either way, you can now check out the history of the league under the "All Time" tab on the main page.  Top 3 finishers dating all the way back to 2004.  In the last 6 years you've made 4 title game appearances (including the last 3 straight) and you won 3, including the last two.

No one is even close to that performance.

• Like 1

According to the B-League Yahoo fantasy page, it was established in 2011. So this will be the 6th season. As for the members, the 1st post from last years league is empty (weird), but I've managed to compile this list from the thread when everybody drafted. Just trying to do my part to help.

1. Slogger
  2. DavidMarrio
  3. EddieG
  4. Forbes
  5. DFF
  6. HC
  7. Berober
  8. Mick
  9. Myself
  10. Thrilla
  11. James_Ewing88
  12. Munky

Edited by The Heartbreak Kid
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Maxx said:

I already sent you an invite, or you may have just gotten rolled into the new league automatically.  Either way, you can now check out the history of the league under the "All Time" tab on the main page.  Top 3 finishers dating all the way back to 2004.  In the last 6 years you've made 4 title game appearances (including the last 3 straight) and you won 3, including the last two.

No one is even close to that performance.

Naiwf was SO mad in 2010 when I beat him in the Playoffs with like 40 garbage time points by Matt Schaub :lol: 

7 hours ago, The Heartbreak Kid said:

According to the B-League Yahoo fantasy page, it was established in 2011. So this will be the 6th season. As for the members, the 1st post from last years league is empty (weird), but I've managed to compile this list from the thread when everybody drafted. Just trying to do my part to help.

1. Slogger
  2. DavidMarrio
  3. EddieG
  4. Forbes
  5. DFF
  6. HC
  7. Berober
  8. Mick
  9. Myself
  10. Thrilla
  11. James_Ewing88
  12. Munky 

I love me some fantasy football (even though I grossly underperformed last year). I'd certainly like to be back for my 3rd season. :)

I've always wanted to play fantasy football, but had erratic schedules and probably wouldn't be around for drafts.  Right now I work M-F 2nd shift (2pm to we're done with work).  If ya'll do the draft on a weekend, I'd like to be in the B league

1 hour ago, Lint said:

I've always wanted to play fantasy football, but had erratic schedules and probably wouldn't be around for drafts.  Right now I work M-F 2nd shift (2pm to we're done with work).  If ya'll do the draft on a weekend, I'd like to be in the B league

It's usually a forum draft, over a couple weeks, rather than a live draft.

Yeah, the draft usually takes a while. I always have to have a few picks automated as it usually clashes in some part with when I'm at Bloodstock festival. It's still good fun though :)

13 hours ago, The Heartbreak Kid said:

1. Slogger
  2. DavidMarrio
  3. EddieG
  4. Forbes
  5. DFF
  6. HC
  7. Berober
  8. Mick
  9. Myself
  10. Thrilla
  11. James_Ewing88
  12. Munky