2016 EWB Fantasy Football Symposium

Maxx

5 hours ago, Maxx said:

You do your draft the correct way like I do mine or you don't do your draft at all goddammmnit!!!

Confirmed:  my league will have a free-for-all sharkfest of a draft.  First come, first serve.  Hell, doesn't even have to be current NFL players.  Or even players.

"With the first six hundred picks, Thrilla selects the entire stock of his local Tesco."

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ace Berimmer said:

You aint having a B-League without B-Rober!

And here I was gonna B-ump you up to the A-League.

I'll have to @DMN as I can't PM him.

@EddieG @Thrilla @Mick @james_ewing88  And I don't know what Forbes name is.

Oh, also 

@Dan

4 minutes ago, Cactus Drags said:

Yessum. 

I think I was A league last year because I I threw a hissyfit about being demoted to B league the year before. I might have made that up. 

You got charged with heading up our European expansion league, which folded after one season.

• Like 2

Okay, I'll still aim for starting the drafts on August 1st.  Give this another week to see if other former players trickle in, otherwise we'll set up and fill in with what we have so far.

Sorry for vanishing! Been busy when I suddenly realized EWBFF was probably gearing up and decided to check in. It looks like Midget is taking over for B-League, but I definitely want a spot to reclaim my crown if there's one open. And to destroy Betober and Forbes of course.

• Like 2