2016 EWB Fantasy Football Symposium

Maxx

19 hours ago, HC said:

Sorry for vanishing! Been busy when I suddenly realized EWBFF was probably gearing up and decided to check in. It looks like Midget is taking over for B-League, but I definitely want a spot to reclaim my crown if there's one open. And to destroy Betober and Forbes of course.

By all means, sir, have the Commish mantle yet again.  I've got a Srar to thrash.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, thatshortguy said:

By all means, sir, have the Commish mantle yet again.  I've got a Srar to thrash.

Yay! Take her down Midget. (H)

22 hours ago, HC said:

Sorry for vanishing! Been busy when I suddenly realized EWBFF was probably gearing up and decided to check in. It looks like Midget is taking over for B-League, but I definitely want a spot to reclaim my crown if there's one open. And to destroy Betober and Forbes of course.

wanna hear me make fart noises with my mouth here it goes pffffffffblthhhhhh

• Like 2

Renewed the league per Maxx's instructions. No invites needed. Looks like there's 2 open spots if EddieG and Thrilla don't return as everyone else in the league is returning.

Looks like we have 10 and 10 so far.  Both leagues are down two people, but three people have popped up as alternates.

• Like 1