EWR August 2016 Update (Beta)

I'm back again EWB, with another update. My ankle is healing up nicely and I have plenty of time to update the game with suggestions from the June/July thread. Included in this beta update is the inclusion of all of the CWC competitors, CMLL and other indy inclusions, the WWE Draft results, and title updates. All CWC competitors (besides those signed to WWE (Gargano, Ciampa, Ibushi, Metalik, Swann)) have been added to open developmental deals under a CWC roster split. I took the liberty of deleting the One Night Only pay-per-views from TNA, so they only have Slammiversary & Bound For Glory at this time. I will release another update at the beginning of August with more changes included. Let me know of anything I might have missed and that I need to include.

as always, 

Happy Playing. ;)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/oceq78svh854zra/August_Update_Beta.zip

Big thanks to @NovaPen @mkpunk for helping me with the CMLL and indy worker updates

New Worker additions:

Spoiler

Bob Backland

Noah Kekoa

David Finlay

Jay White

Blue Panther Jr.

Canelo Casas

Cuatrero

Esfinge

Forastero

Gran Guerrero

Negro Navarro

Rocky Casas 

Sanson

Sharlie Rockstar

The Panther

Trauma I

Trauma II 

Black Spirit

Hijo del Dr. Wagner

Mascara Ano 2000

Universo 2000

Veneno

Garza Jr.

Ludxor

Mascarita Sagrada

Venum

Angel Ortiz

Brittany Blake

Connor Claxton

Davey Cash

Kris Pyro

Mike Draztik

Ryan Galeone

Bin Wang

Alejandro Saez

Clement Petiot

Ho Ho Lun

Jack Gallagher

Jason Lee

Mustafa Ali

Raul Mendoza

Sean Maluta

Anthony Bennett

Da Mack

Damian Slater

Fabian Aichner

Kenneth Johnson

Paul Ellering

Gzim Selmani

Sunny Dinsha

• Like 2

• Lineker pinned and featured this topic

Great job with this update.

My suggestion - worker's age needs general review. It seems that age attributes were not touched since November 2015.

To fix this, all workers born in November, December, Unknown, January, February, March, April, May, June and July should have their age increased by "1" to fit August 2016 scenario. The same goes for staff,

Cheers! 

I am LOVING the new mod!

The only thing I've found is that Paul Ellering is showing up as a mid-carder instead of as a manager. When WWE releases him and I try to sign him I have to change it to manager. 

Past that, this is great! Thank you for your hard work!

On 7/20/2016 at 12:35, Paige Turner said:

I'm back again EWB, with another update. My ankle is healing up nicely and I have plenty of time to update the game with suggestions from the June/July thread. Included in this beta update is the inclusion of all of the CWC competitors, CMLL and other indy inclusions, the WWE Draft results, and title updates. All CWC competitors (besides those signed to WWE (Gargano, Ciampa, Ibushi, Metalik, Swann)) have been added to open developmental deals under a CWC roster split. I took the liberty of deleting the One Night Only pay-per-views from TNA, so they only have Slammiversary & Bound For Glory at this time. I will release another update at the beginning of August with more changes included. Let me know of anything I might have missed and that I need to include.

as always, 

Happy Playing. ;)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/oceq78svh854zra/August_Update_Beta.zip

Big thanks to @NovaPen for helping me with the CMLL and indy worker updates

New Worker additions:

Hide contents

Bob Backland

Noah Kekoa

David Finlay

Jay White

Blue Panther Jr.

Canelo Casas

Cuatrero

Esfinge

Forastero

Gran Guerrero

Negro Navarro

Rocky Casas 

Sanson

Sharlie Rockstar

The Panther

Trauma I

Trauma II 

Black Spirit

Hijo del Dr. Wagner

Mascara Ano 2000

Universo 2000

Veneno

Garza Jr.

Ludxor

Mascarita Sagrada

Venum

Angel Ortiz

Brittany Blake

Connor Claxton

Davey Cash

Kris Pyro

Mike Draztik

Ryan Galeone

Bin Wang

Alejandro Saez

Clement Petiot

Ho Ho Lun

Jack Gallagher

Jason Lee

Mustafa Ali

Raul Mendoza

Sean Maluta

Anthony Bennett

Da Mack

Damian Slater

Fabian Aichner

Kenneth Johnson

Paul Ellering

Gzim Selmani

Sunny Dinsha

Thanks but I feel slighted since I mentioned a good chunk of the CWC and CMLL adds and mentioned a number of these MANY MONTHS AGO. :angry:

9 hours ago, C-MIL said:

Maybe he means in EWR...

Yep worded that wrong haha

• Change Andrade Almas to a face
  • Change Austin Aries to a heel
  • Change Natalya to a heel
  • Change Brian Kendrick to a heel (Old School Heel)
  • Recall Eva Marie from development
Edited by NovaPen

Alejandro Saez should be listed as Other for his nationality as he is Chilean.

Big Cass should have his over at 78.

Bobby Roode should have Pay Off as his finisher, I doubt WWE would allow a wrestler to have the Attitude Adjustment as a finisher...

Chad Gable should have Ankle Lock as his primary finisher, making it a submission move. I'd raise his speed to 56 and over to 66.

Charlotte should have Bitch as her gimmick, they really have toned down her being Flair's daughter of late.

Damian Slater should be listed as Australian for his nationality.

Dana Brooke should have lackey as her gimmick, she isn't really a Bad Ass and is basically Charlotte's muscle.

Elias Samson should have his speed raised to 37 and over raised to 44.

Enzo Amore should have his over raised to 80.

Fabian Aichner should be listed as European for his nationality as he is Italian.

I'd argue that Finn Balor should have his over raised to 83. He was really over at RAW tonight and when he got called up on SmackDown Live. Also raise his wages to 55k.

Gzim Selmani should be listed as European for his nationality as he is Slovian.

Jason Jordan should have Ankle Lock as his primary finisher, making it a submission move and Jordan Slam as his secondary finisher. I'd raise his over to 66.

Karl Anderson should have his over raised to 70.

Lince Dorado should have Shooting Star Press as his primary finisher and I would make Springboard Reverse Rana his secondary, making that an Impact move.

Luke Gallows should have his over raised to 70.

I'd swap Naomi's finishers.

Natalya should be heel.

No Way Jose should have his finishers swapped.

Oney Lorcan should have Running Blockbuster as his finisher.

Sasha Banks should have her over raised to 76.

Sami Zayn should have his over raised to 75.

RAW Spoiler

Spoiler

Add a title called the WWE Universal title. This is RAW's title so make it 93?

Sasha Banks is the NEW WWE Woman's Champion

Signings "spoilers"

Spoiler

Brian Myers, Gran Metalik and Lince Dorada have all supposedly signed WWE deals.

1 hour ago, Lineker said:

Reveal hidden contents

And Shelton Benjamin

6 hours ago, Qwernst said:

I don't know how many people in the CWC are actually getting deals, but Kota Ibushi confirmed that he is not signing with WWE, and is there for the tournament.

I covered this in a spoiler.

On 7/26/2016 at 00:50, mkpunk said:

Signings "spoilers"

Reveal hidden contents

Brian Myers, Gran Metalik and Lince Dorada have all supposedly signed WWE deals.

Also...

Spoiler

With Ibushi on NXT this week, I'd leave him in until the CWC is done.

EDIT:

Raul Mendoza should have Suplex Backbreaker as his finisher and 450 Splash as his secondary (making it a top rope move) I would also raise his technical to 58.

Brian Kendrick should have Bully Lock as his primary finisher, it is a submission hold.

Edited by mkpunk