2016 Rio Summer Olympics

4 hours ago, MDK said:

Get out. Curling is awesome.

I'd love to see halfpipe for skateboarding or BMX. And get rid of that horse dancing bollocks.

BMX is already in the Olympics

21 minutes ago, Bobfoc said:

That's BMX racing, though. I assume he meant halfpipe BMX, which the IOC is considering adding in 2020.

Yeah, the BMX racing is nice but I always preferred half pipe and flatland freestyle

34 minutes ago, Rich said:

BMX is already in the Olympics

But I want skateboarding as well!

43 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I think they should bring back nude greco-roman wrestling.

I believe all of the old Greek style Olympics were ALL NUDE ALL DAY!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, GhostMachine said:

Old people can do Curling, and the only `athlete' is the person who hurls the stone. 

Might as well add Shuffleboard to the games.

Good idea

3 hours ago, GhostMachine said:

Old people can do Curling, and the only `athlete' is the person who hurls the stone. 

Might as well add Shuffleboard to the games.

But its entertaining. It's like darts... on ice.

There are a helluva lot of sports that are much, much more boring. Golf, American football, basketball, baseball (not netball tho) horse dancing, anything with horses and horse racing.

I remember Sydney going into September. I missed most of it because of school. The men's coxless four won gold at the weekend, but I wasn't allowed to get up early to watch it because my parents were convinced that they wouldn't win. That's a moment of history I'd have liked to see as it happened.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Baddar said:

London started July 27th, Beijing was August 8th.

I don't have JTH like memory, I just Googled it.

At least you are honest about cribbing from google or wiki unlike most who do. :P

• Like 2