6 minutes ago, HC said:

@DFF is out of time and gets Andy Dalton, which is funny because Stafford is the second BPA

and if DFF wins the league by chance, I'm giving Yahoo the trophy :P

@munky

First Tavon Austin now Dalton... Damnit Yahoo. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HC said:

@DFF is out of time and gets Andy Dalton, which is funny because Stafford is the second BPA

and if DFF wins the league by chance, I'm giving Yahoo the trophy :P

@munky

Heh, I'll take that.

As an aside, is there a setting on the board that'll send me an email if I am 'mentioned'? I simply wasn't on the board from yesterday lunch break at work until this morning, which is why I never saw this tag. 

1 minute ago, DFF said:

Heh, I'll take that.

As an aside, is there a setting on the board that'll send me an email if I am 'mentioned'? I simply wasn't on the board from yesterday lunch break at work until this morning, which is why I never saw this tag. 

It says down the bottom that your Following the topic so it should be like what happens to me and get an email on every reply. 

13 minutes ago, Slogger said:

It says down the bottom that your Following the topic so it should be like what happens to me and get an email on every reply. 

I get an email at the end of each 'day' with a digest - haven't had one since yesterday morning. If I set it to every post I'll get a crazy amount, but it may be what I have to do. 

3 hours ago, DFF said:

I get an email at the end of each 'day' with a digest - haven't had one since yesterday morning. If I set it to every post I'll get a crazy amount, but it may be what I have to do. 

Ah right, Admittedly it does get a bit tedious when blokes are chatting but keeps me amused at work when the picks roll in.

I will have to jump on my email at some point and delete them but eh.

54 minutes ago, HC said:

He's 37. He had two ruptured achilles, but he's Steve Smith Sr. and it's the 13th round so why not ice up son.

@Slogger

I swear you lads are just taking the piss now :crying:

Matthew Stafford - QB - Detroit

@james_ewing88

• Like 2