11 minutes ago, Mick said:

So, I'm pretty sure I have my first pick nailed down to either Peyton Manning or Calvin Johnson. What do you guys think? 

I'd say Gostkowski but Ewing is grabbing him number one overall.

20 minutes ago, Little Red Srarvette said:

Completely disagree. Let's say you take the top QB or RB 1st overall then they get hurt like Luck and Bell did last year then who's your best player? Sammy Watkins or whoever the hell actually makes it back to 24. Getting 2 top 15 guys is always the safer bet. That way you don't pin your hopes on that sad ass Sammy Watkins (sorry Buffalo fan)

Is that the secret to your A-League dynasty? :P

But that's completely fair and very true. You're definitely better off with two Top 15 players. I was trying to get at is that it doesn't really help during the later rounds though. But I guess it also depends on how strong of a drafter you are. If you're good enough you should be able to make it work at any draft position. At least that's what I believe.

32 minutes ago, Little Red Srarvette said:

Completely disagree. Let's say you take the top QB or RB 1st overall then they get hurt like Luck and Bell did last year then who's your best player? Sammy Watkins or whoever the hell actually makes it back to 24. Getting 2 top 15 guys is always the safer bet. That way you don't pin your hopes on that sad ass Sammy Watkins (sorry Buffalo fan)

<_<

I picked Jordy Nelson with my second pick last year, about two days before he wound up on IR. Good times.

I'm not taking Gostkowski number 1. Not THAT dumb. But, since I have to work tomorrow and won't be able to look at my phone all shift, I can kick this draft off.

I choose Minnesota RB Adrian Peterson

@Slogger You up

Edited by james_ewing88
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Slogger said:

With the second overall pick the Viridian City Valors select - Antonio Brown, WR Pittsburgh. 

@HC is on the clock. 

I'm amazed he didn't go #1.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DFF said:

I'm amazed he didn't go #1.

Indeed, I was still undecided between the two that I wanted to settle for because I thought it was a gimmie that he would go #1.

Now to sit back and see who goes between now and pick #23...

• Like 1

The first pick for the Shitfuck Bitchasses... I was in two minds over David Johnson and the guy I'm about to pick. With Johnson being picked I will go with 

Ezekiel Elliott, HB, Dallas Cowboys

@caMeron esposiTo Forbes

• Like 1