Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X **SPOILERS***

GoGo Yubari

Ken, CeCe and David is the alliance America needs. 

Also, this week pretty much confirmed to me that last week's move by Michelle and Jay was not that brilliant. They didn't secure the numbers with Figgy and Taylor and all they did was just prolong the inevitable. 

5 hours ago, RPS said:

Ken, CeCe and David is the alliance America needs. 

Also, this week pretty much confirmed to me that last week's move by Michelle and Jay was not that brilliant. They didn't secure the numbers with Figgy and Taylor and all they did was just prolong the inevitable. 

Dont they have 5 though? Im pretty sure that one guy is aligned with them. (No idea his name cause hes never talked)

Will? I think that is the way they presented it this week, because he was hanging out with them at the beach and somebody else said they were all together, but he never said in a confessional he was with him. Last week, he did switch his vote, but he did so because they came to him at the last second and he did say that they could just get Figgy later because she would still have a big target on her back. I think they are presenting it as though Adam, Zeke, Hannah and Michaela are in trouble, but I don't think they are. Well, Hannah maybe in trouble. 

Also, Will has totally talked. It's just not that interesting when he talks.

I cannot wait for next week with Lucy suddenly becoming a dictator after having a grand total of about two lines in three episodes. The fact that her first line was "shhhh!" was a beautiful editor gag.

• Like 1

What a bad move by the Gen X tribe this week. Jessica, Sunday and Lucy just went from being half of a super solid 6 to being the weaker players on a tribe. Unlikely that you would want to get rid of Brett or Chris, so you pick off one of those girls.

Great for David, Ken and CeCe, who I love, but what a bad move by those three girls. All after Paul says "if we're not in an alliance anymore, I'll tell you."

• 2 weeks later...

Loving Chris, Zeke and Michaela. I would be super happy if somehow they were the final 3. 

David, Jessica, Michelle and Jay are not very good at Survivor. 

• Like 1

I love people who aren't good at Survivor.

I quite like this cast. Lots of good characters. Zeke, Michaela, David, Jay, Chris, Ken, Figgy & Taylor. 

The three tribes turned out to produce some fun dynamics. Ken & Adam pairing up, Taylor's little tantrum about not being able to make out with Figgy. Chris & Zeke finding a common bond is fun.

• Like 2

On 10/26/2016 at 23:42, GoGo Yubari said:

Michaela is fucking hilarious. Oh my god.

My husband never cares for Survivor, but he was loving Michaela and Zeke. 

Well, she rebounded terribly the next vote when she almost went home but for David and the next episode when she told Ken about the legacy advantage, but she has been okay since. 

Also, I need coffee because I did not even see Katya there! @The Canadian Destroyer I raise you an Alyssa.