Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X **SPOILERS***

GoGo Yubari

10 minutes ago, RPS said:

Well, she rebounded terribly the next vote when she almost went home but for David and the next episode when she told Ken about the legacy advantage, but she has been okay since. 

Also, I need coffee because I did not even see Katya there! @The Canadian Destroyer I raise you an Alyssa. 

Well yeah, her play in the Lucy exit was bad. I don't think telling Ken about the Legacy Advantage was that bad, although it was interesting that she ran to Ken before David.

I'm most interested in what Michelle does next week. She must see that she won't be in the numbers if she lines up with Jay/Taylor/Will, but I'm not sure there's another opening for her anywhere else. 

Re: Alyssa Edwards:

I dislike Stephen Fishbach (much love to Rob C, though), but he is absolutely right that tribal council is the place where you build your alliance and loyalty. Outside of the first Gen X tribal council, not a single tribal council has been used to establish trust in a majority alliance. That is why level-headed, smart players, stable players like Chris, Zeke, Adam and Bret will be situated great post merge. I would include Sunday, but we've seen zero of her and she also fucked up on that Paul vote. So many people have made themselves targets and post-merge it is going to be interesting to see how it unfolds. 

That was a pretty fun pre-merge overall. After the swap, not a single player in the original tribe minority stayed (CeCe, Figgy & Michaela were all in the majority).

What is a bit upsetting is that all but one of the people who went home were women who were a racial minority. 

• Like 1

Spoiler

I hope that the millenial with the glasses rallies up the troops and get revenge, but not yet. They need to take out a Gen-Xer or 2 in my opinion before backstabbing Jay and getting revenge. 

Initially I was pissed cause I like Michaela. But Jay just staring in her eyes saying yep i did it, was wow. Roose Bolton-esque.

15+-+1

And yeah from a personal standpoint it's pretty frustrating that a cast that actually was a little racially diverse managed to get basically all white by merge.

• Like 1

On 10/6/2016 at 08:29, RPS said:

Also, this week pretty much confirmed to me that last week's move by Michelle and Jay was not that brilliant. They didn't secure the numbers with Figgy and Taylor and all they did was just prolong the inevitable. 

I am a psychic. 

3 hours ago, Alex. said:
  Hide contents

Did those idiots really think 4 votes in 13 were a majority? 

Without looking at exit interviews, I'm guessing they thought for sure that they had Hannah, Bret, and Sunday.

Taylor is pretty much everything Probst and casting had to be dreaming of. He's either going to get blindsided hilariously or destroyed at final tribal hilariously and I love it.

• Like 1

Spoiler

So...Adam is still one of the worst players in recent memory in my eyes lol. 

Sunday decided to wake up from her coma after 24 days or whatever to start playing huh? And wants to tear apart Gen-X when they could keep voting off the millenials until they could vote Jess out safely. And by the preview she continues this campaign which I hope falls apart.

Oh and did you guys hear the news? Jay has an idol.

I'm wondering if Jay is dumb and we're just now seeing it, or if stupidity is contagious and he's been around Taylor too long.....

Regarding Alex.'s spoiler....

Jay may have an idol, but I bet he won't after next week's episode.

Of those eliminated so far, i hope we never see

Figgy, Taylor or CeCe

as contestants on future editions where they bring back former players. Severely dislike two, while the other was next to useless.

Spoiler

Jay was dumb for getting rid of Michaela that early. He sure as hell could of used her at the merge thats for sure. Going to tribal with the merge with his 4 vote plan...dumb. so so so dumb. If he didnt backstab Michaela, I doubt Hannah would have went with the Gen-xers as well as Zeik, and adumbass.

I wasn't happy with who went in hour #1, but hour #2 was incredible. 

I'm glad that they tricked David into playing his idol in the second hour. Ken is who I was hoping Jessica would leave the legacy advantage to, so I'm glad that happened. But I'd rather have seen Jay go than either Chris or Jessica. Unless he wins immunity, I bet David is next, though.

Won't happen, but at this moment my final 3 would be Zeke, Hannah and Ken. I'm Gen X, but don't care for most of them that are left.

Spoiler

Man, that was actually super sad. I sort of saw it coming when they showed the parts of Jessica being asked if she wanted to go to rocks, though. And I soooooo saw that trick happening! I knew they were saying out loud to get Ken so that David would flush his idol, I had really hoped he'd stick to his word and keep it on Hannah.