WWE Pic Pack

Made this pack for myself but thought I might as well share it with anyone who is interested. Includes all male and female superstars from RAW, SmackDown, NXT and the Cruiserweight Classic (as of WWE.com), as well as a few Legends/HOF'ers.

EXAMPLES:

BvFjuZw.jpg CQZ2JdZ.jpg 5iKE4oY.jpg ONzJajW.jpg IyIsUAd.jpg

lZjCzIV.jpg msmjGAV.jpg WTrKcuz.jpg oNrsLz4.jpg hTDhQq0.jpg   

wFqDOoc.jpg Zh8u093.jpg RComk09.jpg 2JmqFn4.jpg y5e8e2n.jpg

Everyone has the background of their respective show (other than Demon Finn Balor, The Club and Undertaker who have special backgrounds).

DOWNLOAD LINK (updated 20/8):

https://www.mediafire.com/?dafxwn3sopea1u6

Might do requests if I have time and anyone actually cares.

Latest updates:

Spoiler

Finn Balor

Heath Slater (SD and Raw)

All Women

Announcers/Commentators

Various Legends and Hall of Famers

The Club themed background

Edited by Sultana

I like the colors... it looks a bit Brady Bunch-esque (not an insult LOL) in that the brightness would fit in with a sitcom or something. 

I feel that the women should be colored according to their brands, but that's just me. Also, is it possible to simulate the CWC on TEW2016? I'm asking because you gave them a purple background, but when it's over some/most of them will be headed to RAW, right?

Anyway, good job on this! :)

1 hour ago, michgcs said:

I like the colors... it looks a bit Brady Bunch-esque (not an insult LOL) in that the brightness would fit in with a sitcom or something. 

I feel that the women should be colored according to their brands, but that's just me. Also, is it possible to simulate the CWC on TEW2016? I'm asking because you gave them a purple background, but when it's over some/most of them will be headed to RAW, right?

Anyway, good job on this! :)

I play EWR so I'm not sure about TEW2016 sorry.

I was planning on giving all the Cruiserweight guys red backgrounds after they got signed, but I may as well do it now.

Thanks! :) I do wish there was a green brand so I could get the full colour spectrum going

Edited by Sultana