Pro Evolution Soccer 2017

FestiveJack

Was just looking through on the PESFan forum and someone had mentioned it. 

Not sure if perhaps an isolated issue with one user or not, I'd presume it would be the same for everyone though. Will have to keep an eye out.

I'm still sad they have removed Random Selection from the game. What would possess them to do that? Absolutely loved that mode.

Arrived this morning. Had a couple of games online, great when the game get's flowing. Scoring and defending is tougher this year IMO. Tactics are so crucial too.

Importing the option/kit file is very easy and simple. Does all of the kits/names in one go, one click and then it starts importing them all, takes about 5 minutes or so. With the emblems/league names you have to do those manually yourself, takes about 5 minutes too if you want to do those (I.E change English League to Premier League etc).

Just now, Baddar said:

Can you give me a link to the file you're using please, @Asuka's Gonna Kill You. There's a guy who's released one at PESGaming but I'd like to gauge which one is getting better feedback. I might pick the game up tomorrow. 

It's in the video I posted in this thread mate. Personally I would avoid it and either try the other or wait a few days for a good one. The Premier League kits look good but the Championship kits aren't in it nor the name changes for Championship clubs so I'll try a different one at some point as I'd rather have everything on point rather than 80% of it looking good.

Yeah as soon as we turn it on it comes up saying something along the lines of "User is unable to use created data" or something and all the fake teams are there when you go to play.

I might try uploading the option file under both accounts later and seeing if that makes a difference. 

Using the fake teams is terrible, as United play in black, Chelsea play in yellow. o_O

Awful.

That's the issue with playing club matches online. Your edited stuff won't work regardless. No reason for it not to locally though. That's shocking.

Also I just rang Asda and they said it's £40 in there. Reasonable I guess. Cheaper than GAME no doubt. It's £55 on the store, so fuck that.

Somebody suggested pressing R3 to turn off live updates when selecting teams. Try that @Alexis Sanchez.