2016 NFL Season

Schlitzbrille

So, it's almost time for the most patriotic time of year: the NFL REGULAR SEASON :w00t:

Stolen from last year's thread:

Superbowl Champions:

AFC Champions:

NFC Champions:

OPOY:

DPOY:

OROTY:

DROTY:

#1 Pick 2017 Draft:

BONUS QUESTION: Will this be the season Joe Flacco finally passes for 4000 yards?

Superbowl Champions: Arizona Cardinals

AFC Champions: New England Patriots

NFC Champions: Arizona

OPOY: GRONK HAPPY HE WIN AWARD

DPOY: JJ Watt breaka the record next year. CJ Mosley this year <_<

OROTY: Ezekiel Elliot

DROTY: Jalen Ramsey, Attorney at Law

#1 Pick 2017 Draft: Cleveland

Will this be the season Joe Flacco finally passes for 4000 yards? YES :w00t:

Obligatory @Lineker / @Dan is gonna be pissed comment.

6 minutes ago, The Handsome Luchadore said:

Stolen from last year's thread:

Superbowl Champions:
New England Patriots (a boring pick, I know).

AFC Champions:
New England Patriots

NFC Champions:
Seattle Seahawks

OPOY:
Antonio Brown

DPOY:
JJ Watt

OROTY:
Ezekiel Elliot

DROTY:
Jalen Ramsey

#1 Pick 2017 Draft:
Detroit (I have the worst feeling about this season).

BONUS QUESTION: Will this be the season Joe Flacco finally passes for 4000 yards?
No.

Some news for UK fans - for week 1 (and a few weeks after at least, by the look of it) Redzone on a Sunday will be available on Sky Sports Mix.

• Like 1

• Admin

I literally requested someone else made it @DFF you plum!

Superbowl Champions: Green Bay Packers
AFC Champions: Pittsburgh Steelers
NFC Champions: Green Bay Packers
OPOY: Todd Gurley
DPOY: JJ Watt
OROTY: Zeke Elliott
DROTY: Jalen Ramsey
#1 Pick 2017 Draft: San Francisco 49ers
BONUS QUESTION: Will this be the season Joe Flacco finally passes for 4000 yards? - :lol:

Edited by Lineker
I am a plum
  • Like 2

Erm, @Lineker, I'm pretty sure the SuperBowl is contested between the AFC and NFC Champions - not sure how the Packers can win a game you have listed as being between the Steelers and the Cards...

... you plum! :P 

• Like 1

Superbowl Champions: Chicago Bears

AFC Champions: Some team that isn't the Chicago Bears

NFC Champions: Chicago Bears

OPOY: Jay Cutler

DPOY: Willie Young

OROTY: Jordan Howard

DROTY: Leonard Floyd

#1 Pick 2017 Draft: The Packers because they suck!

BONUS QUESTION: Will this be the season Joe Flacco finally passes for 4000 yards? Did he get traded to the Bears?

• Like 5

8 hours ago, DFF said:

Obligatory @Lineker / @Dan is gonna be pissed comment.

Some news for UK fans - for week 1 (and a few weeks after at least, by the look of it) Redzone on a Sunday will be available on Sky Sports Mix.

We could suck total ass, but we may surprise. We will stay competitive if the oline keeps Stafford upright. 

The D is so iffy. They have talent but no depth behind the starters. 

Superbowl Champions: Arizona Cardinals

AFC Champions: Denver Broncos

NFC Champions: Arizona Cardinals

OPOY: Antonio Brown

DPOY: JJ Watt

OROTY: Dak Prescott

DROTY: Vernon Hargreaves III

#1 Pick 2017 Draft: San Francisco

BONUS QUESTION: Will this be the season Joe Flacco finally passes for 4000 yards? God I hope so.

Can't see anyone other than Antonio and JJ winning their respective player of the year awards but for the rookies it's still very much in the air IMO. I hope I'm right for Maxx and Mick's sake.

• Like 2

Superbowl Champions: Green Bay Packers

AFC Champions: Pittsburgh Steelers. Pains me to say this. New England and maaaaaaaaaaybe Denver at a stretch to compete.

NFC Champions: Green Bay Packers. Seattle and Carolina are neither one going away from title contention, but I think it's time Rodgers gets back to the top.

OPOY: DeAndre Hopkins. Expecting him to break out and be perhaps the #1 receiver in the league moving forward.

DPOY: JJ Watt. Assuming he starts the season healthy, he'll most likely be just as dominating as ever.

OROTY: Ezekiel Elliot. With Romo down, they're going to rely even more on the running game and he's running behind one of, if not the, best o-lines in the league.

DROTY: Cyrus Jones. I think he's going to end up being really, really good. I would've probably taken Shaq Lawson here, but I'm not sure how long his injury will linger even after he comes back.

#1 Pick 2017 Draft: Cleveland. I feel like it has to be either Cleveland or San Francisco or Tennessee. So I'll go with the traditional losers.

BONUS QUESTION: Will this be the season Joe Flacco finally passes for 4000 yards? Every other friggin' QB in the league does, so why the hell not Just Joe?

• Like 1