Battlefield 1

apsham

• 2 months later...

Got this for Christmas on PS4.  I absolutely loved BF3 and BF4 for 360.  Squeezed in two lengthy Rush games today after servers were down most of the day.  Got eviscerated.  0.13 K/D in game one, 0.08 in game two.  I was often killed within two shots by people I couldn't even reach with the default weapons I was given.  But I was horrible at killing people in the last Battlefield too and instead found my calling healing people like Drags, and just playing to the objective.  I had myself in the top 1% of plants/defuses for a while.  I suspect I'll be doing a lot of that again especially until I can rank up to get good weapons.

I also got this for Christmas on the PS4. I was terrible the last Battlefield I played (Hardline maybe?), because I've always been use to the smaller maps and lesser amount of players of CoD. I like the gameplay more with Battlefield, and the destructive environments look cool as hell, but if I get on and constantly get destroyed like I use to, I'm not sure how much of a lifespan it'll have with me.

I've always loved Battlefield as a concept and as a visual more, yeah - but I've always had issues with the way that the games end up playing out in the end. In other games you can do well without a squad for the most part and if you get out of the action you're usually right back into it, but when it comes to Battlefield each game is kind of a crap shoot for the most part when it comes to that kind of stuff.

I enjoy this Battlefield a hell of a lot more than the last one. I think the Operations mode is  probably the best mode on the game.  Its a good way to waste an hour and a bit. 

I think it helps playing with friends in a squad though. You can easily plan where to go...plus you will have people who actually revive you. My pet peeve on all battlefield games is medics who run past people who can be revived. 

Okay, I love Operations.  Played a full game on defense.  We got pushed to the fourth set of objectives on the first map when they only had like 30 lives left.  Ended up with 16 kills and 30 deaths but was the 6th highest scorer on the 32 man team, ahead of a guy who went like 65-15.  I didn't have a mic or anything but we had a full squad and a squad leader who was actually setting objectives.  Felt so rewarding to win that thing.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, #BROKEN Busch said:

I can't tell if I'm already starting to lose interest or I'm just bitter that I'm getting put on crappy team after crappy team.  

If the other team clears the entire first map with 170 lives to spare on their first battalion, I really can't find motivation to finish the game.

Sounds like you are getting a true WWI experience. OVER THE TOP, LADS! RATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA!

• Like 3