TEW16 Real World Update: September 2016

Here is the update for September, first off REINA Joshi Puroresu has been closed and replaced with Lucha Libre Elite, along with that stats for workers in AAA and Lucha Underground have been updated thanks to Oyaji, we are currently working on CMLL and the plan is to reduce their roster to be closer to the games AI roster levels to reduce the mass exodus during the first month. On top of that the typical monthly updates and changes have been made.

Enjoy.

Database: September 2016 (Updated September 4th)
Graphics: September 2016
Workers: July 2016

Frequently Asked Questions

Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date. They may also have their titles histories included, if they do you need to go into "Title Lineages" and remove their most recent record (identified with a "= -" or "= - #" before their record name). You can then activate the title (all closed promotions titles are retired) and then set the champion if they are under contract.

Helpful Guidelines

Spoiler

Stamina Stat To Match Length
41-53% = 10m Max
53-65% = 15m Max
65-77% = 34m Max
77-89% = 49m Max
89-100% - upto 88m

Popularity Levels (Based on general all region percentages)
0-19% = Unknown
20-39% = Regional Level
40-57% = Regional Star
58-62% = Recognisable
63-69% = Well Known
70-77% = Draw
78-84% = Star
85-92% = Huge Star
93-100% = Icon

Personality Templates

Spoiler

Class Act (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Driven
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social

Class Act (Positive)
- Dependable
- Extremely Loyal
- Social

Egomaniac Star (Extremly Negative)
- Bold
- Dependable
- Extremely Driven
- Extremely Egotistical
- Extremely Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Free Spirit (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Extremely Flaky
- Extremely Liberal
- Extremely Social
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Naive
- Optimistic

Grizzled Veteran
- Antisocial
- Conservative
- Dependable
- Pessimistic

Jerk (Very Negative)
- Bold
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Manipulative
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish

Master Politician
- Driven
- Egotistical
- Extremely Dependable
- Extremely Manipulative
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Normal
- Bold
- Egotistical
- Mercenary
- Ruthless
- Selfish
- Social

Party Animal (Positive)
- Bold
- Extremely Social
- Flaky
- Hesitant
- Liberal
- Optimistic

Rookie (Positive)
- Compassionate
- Dependable
- Extremely Naive
- Generous
- Hesitant
- Humble
- Loyal
- Optimistic
- Social
- Timid

How to Install a Mod and Picture Packs in TEW 2013

Spoiler

• Like 3

• Lineker pinned and featured this topic
15 hours ago, JustinZayn said:

Just wanted to point out that Lana is listed as a face.

I've just released an updated download version with this change, it wasnt because of this issue I updated the data, I must have accidently clicked the suggest name option for Mark Calaway and his name changed to Rent Murphy.

• Like 2

Updated the download link, I fixed an issue that I missed with broadcasters and the "Must Cover Home" setting, it would mean that even WWE would have issues trying to sign TV deals outside the US, its now set up more to focus on your popularity in their broadcast areas.

You may also want to add these into the Broadcaster image folder

zxhSCip.jpgNRp4vFP.jpg

EDIT
There may be some issues with the broadcasters but I'm going to be working on fine tuning their set up for October.

Edited by TheWho87

Im not sure if this is an issue on my end, but some of the wrestlers just seem to have 0 popularity. People like Dan Barry, Bill Carr, Caleb Konley, Matt Riddle. Is there any reason for this or is this an issue on my end?

13 hours ago, lukkearthur said:

Im not sure if this is an issue on my end, but some of the wrestlers just seem to have 0 popularity. People like Dan Barry, Bill Carr, Caleb Konley, Matt Riddle. Is there any reason for this or is this an issue on my end?

Its something I know about, I am working through popularity and have fixed the old method of giving 5% pop in their active region by wiping that out and building up each area specifically, just remember there is aroung 5000 workers so I havent got through to all of them yet, I'm working through the people who already had noticable pop before hand first.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TheWho87 said:

Its something I know about, I am working through popularity and have fixed the old method of giving 5% pop in their active region by wiping that out and building up each area specifically, just remember there is aroung 5000 workers so I havent got through to all of them yet, I'm working through the people who already had noticable pop before hand first.

Thats fair enough and I completely understand, I just wasnt sure if there was an issue with my data causing it.

12 hours ago, JohnnyNitro said:

Not sure if just my data but Ring Of Honor dosen't seem to have Sinclair Broadcasting Group listed as its owner. 

That is somewhat intentional, having a media group/broadcaster own a promotion can put a strangle hold on the promotion, they can only develop to a point and they they get stuck since they can only negotiate with a select amount of broadcasters and in most cases wont be able to expand. It came down to the idea of having them play well over being 100% realistic.

3 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

That is somewhat intentional, having a media group/broadcaster own a promotion can put a strangle hold on the promotion, they can only develop to a point and they they get stuck since they can only negotiate with a select amount of broadcasters and in most cases wont be able to expand. It came down to the idea of having them play well over being 100% realistic.

That sounds exactly like ROH's position right now in real life! lol 

I see what you mean man, that's grand suppose anyone who wants to change it can simply select from drop down anyway its no biggy, just thought i'd point it out in case it was an error, didnt know it was intentional. Cheers again BTW, these mods are great!

Edit: Couple of updates for you.  - 

• Just noticed Impact Wrestling is still set as "held on" Tuesday - should be Thursday now.
  • Billy Corgan should be set as Head Booker instead of Dave Lagana and have his role changed from "out of ring" to "Authority Figure"
  • Add the stable "The Helms Dynasty" to TNA. Leader is Gregory Shane Helms, other major members are Trevor Lee and Andrew Everett. They were formed in February 2016.
  • The Dollhouse stable should be set as inactive. They have since disbanded.
  • Turn Allie Face, and change gimmick to "Underdog (Weasel)"
  • Remove Jay Bradley (Aiden O'Shea) from the TNA roster, his last appearance was Jan 2016.
  • ROH Wrestling TV dosent have an image (i've been using the ROH logo instead in my own) and no announcers set (recently its been Kevin kelly and Nigel McGuinness.
  • Also I think i posted some of these before but notice most of TNA's roster is listed under P.P.A deals instead of written. Not sure if this is just for play-ability or not but leaves them open to talent raids from elsewhere which is kind of unrealistic as TNA recently changed alot of their contracts to exclusive guaranteed deals in preparation for their upcoming sale. Basically their exclusive to TNA and earn guaranteed money, they can do independent dates but this has to be booked via TNA. I've collated them below and can cite the various sources if you need but all have been widely reported in the IWC, wrestling observer, TNA's site and in case of expiry dates - the talent themselves have confirmed these in interviews. - I know for the benefit on the independants that they also frequent you may want to keep at PPA but at the very least the likes of the wolves, james storm etc that rarely work elsewhere should be set as Written. 
Spoiler

Bram - Written - Signed May 2015 - 2 year Deal - Expires May 2017

James Storm - Written - Signed Jan 2016 - 2 year Deal - Expires Jan 2018

Eddie Edwards and Davey Richards - Signed Jan 2016 - 2 Year Deal - Expires Jan 2018

Mike Bennett - Written - Signed Jan 2016

Maria Kanellis - Written - Signed Jan 2016

Jeff Hardy - Written - Signed Jan 2016 - Expires Jan 2017

Matt Hardy - Written - Expires Jan 2017

EC3 - Written - Expires Jan 2017

Gregory Shane Helms - Written - Signed Feb 2016 - Expires Feb 2017

Marshe Rockette - Written - Signed Mar 2016

Braxton Sutter - Written - Signed Mar 2016

Allie - Written - Signed Mar 2016

Basile Baraka - Written - Signed Mar 2016

Baron Dax - Written - Signed Mar 2016

Robbie E - Written - Signed Apr 2016

Caleb Konley - Written - Signed Apr 2016

Sienna - Written - Signed Apr 2016

Jessie Godderz - Written - Signed May 2016

Crazzy Steve - Written - Signed May 2016

Eli Drake - Written - Signed May 2016

Lashley - Written - Signed Jun 2016

Rockstar Spud - Written - Signed Jun 2016

Abyss - Written - Signed Jun 2016

DJ Z - Written - Signed Jun 2016

Al Snow - Written - Signed Jun 2016

Rosemary - Written - Signed Jun 2016

Tigre Uno - Written - Jun 2016

Trevor Lee - Written - Jun 2016

Chelsea Green (New TNA Name - Laurel Vaness) - Written - Signed Jun 2016

Moose - Written - Signed Jul 2016 - 2 year Deal - Expires Jul 2018

Aron Rex - Written - Signed Aug 2016

Anyone else i.e. Drew Galloway, Tyrus etc. are under the old deals and taking their own outside bookings so should be set as P.P.A.

Also just thinking out loud but should the whole Hogan saga be put in the mod as a Scandal? As realistically most companies wont touch the guy with a barge pole as a result of the racist comments and gawker scandal. 

And does anyone know of a way to make it more likely for an owner to sell a promotion? I.e. through a narrative or lowering starting morale of current owner? 

Edited by JohnnyNitro

Wouldent "Director of Creative Writing" be considered a booker?

Personally I think all of TNA should be under PPA deals as that best reflects their current system with the blocks through non aggression pacts stopping some companies signing them, if they can still work outside the company thats a PPA deal, plus TNA should be the biggest promotion they work for so their bookings take priority.

Anyone who has signed one of the new deals has been announced on the TNA site, he signed back in April - http://impactwrestling.com/two-new-talent-added-to-tna-roster-veteran-re-signs/ and has since participated in their tapings and ONO PPV's. He hasn't stopped taking outside dates - none of them have, as i said earlier its just anyone who wishes to book him has to go through TNA first. As who says though, TNA being the biggest company they work for their dates will take priority so i suppose PPA will have to suffice, as Working Agreements with the other promotions wouldn't really work the same.

My only worry is that having simmed a few games, WWE can simply pick off some of the bigger names i.e. james storm, the wolves etc. despite the fact they are locked down and wont be available for another 18months plus so its a bit unrealistic. Was just proposing that perhaps a select few of the bigger names that dont currently have regular outside bookings are added to written deals.

TBH its probably one for the suggestion box for the next iteration or update of TEW. Most TNA and ROH contracts these days allow outside bookings PROVIDED its not televised, would be great if that could be a contract option. 

Edited by JohnnyNitro

1 hour ago, JohnnyNitro said:

Anyone who has signed one of the new deals has been announced on the TNA site, he signed back in April - http://impactwrestling.com/two-new-talent-added-to-tna-roster-veteran-re-signs/ and has since participated in their tapings and ONO PPV's. He hasn't stopped taking outside dates - none of them have, as i said earlier its just anyone who wishes to book him has to go through TNA first. As who says though, TNA being the biggest company they work for their dates will take priority so i suppose PPA will have to suffice, as Working Agreements with the other promotions wouldn't really work the same.

My only worry is that having simmed a few games, WWE can simply pick off some of the bigger names i.e. james storm, the wolves etc. despite the fact they are locked down and wont be available for another 18months plus so its a bit unrealistic. Was just proposing that perhaps a select few of the bigger names that dont currently have regular outside bookings are added to written deals.

TBH its probably one for the suggestion box for the next iteration or update of TEW. Most TNA and ROH contracts these days allow outside bookings PROVIDED its not televised, would be great if that could be a contract option. 

Might be worth requesting a new contract type on the official forums. Not sure how likely that it will be patched in, but it's definitely worth a shot.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

Wouldent "Director of Creative Writing" be considered a booker?

I know what you mean but it appears in recent interviews that Corgan is now the lead booker with John Gaburick, Madison Rayne, Dave Lagana and Matt Conway forming the rest of the committee. 

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/752335-billy-corgan-talks-tna-creative

"With regards to TNA creative, Corgan clarified that his position as TNA President is real, and not just story line, and that he is in charge of TNA creative. He added everything you see on TNA TV is his responsibility."

Another update - 

• Remove Rebel from TNA, Add to OVW -  According to PWInsider, Rebel's contract with TNA has expired and it appears she is done with the company. Rebel hasn't been used in months since the Dollhouse split earlier this year.

Edited by JohnnyNitro

Brandi Rhodes signs with Impact Wrestling add her as an active wrestler

WWE

Make Jamie Noble and Joey Mercury Road Agents full time, get rid of the Personality part, Move Jack Swagger to Smackdown

Remove - Alberto Del Rio, 

Tag Teams - AJ and Gallows, AJ and Anderson, also de-activate All combo off The Wyatts apart from Bray and Erick Rowan for now

Stables - Remove ALL except for The New Day

Add - TJ Perkins with the new Crusierweight Title, im sure more crusierweights are gonna be debuting on raw aswell

Brian Myers is back on Smackdown, under a cocky gimmick im assuming as a heel for now

Tag Teams - American Alpha Exp is 0, abit low no? id have them around the same as the Vaudevillain, Hype Bros need alittle exp too, maybe like 20s? Big E and Kofi exp is 62, yet Big E and Woods is at 73, should be the other way round as Woods is more often the manager.

Add Rhyno and Heath Slater (turn him face) as a tag team and as the first SD Tag Champs

Make The Uso's Heel

Also maybe make The Big Show semi active, he rarely wrestles, same with Kane Possibly

Make Titus O'Neil Heel

Friendships

Dunno if you add these but if you do add

Add best friends too Johnny Gargano and Tommaso Ciampa, they finished up there indy dates aswell so either add them full time to WWE raw or NXT, Gargano and Candice LeRae and Married now too

Maybe Daniel Bryan and Brian Kendrick as best friends too

im assuming you dont watch wwe still, will you be adding the cruiserweight classic as a yearly tounament? and also the Dustry Rhodes Tag Classic to NXT?

Edited by cpt.charisma

Cody Rhodes debuted on the last episode of Impact Wrestling. He's also booked for ROH Final Battle. 

Add him to TNA and ROH under PPA deals. Babyface, Fan Favourite (Wholesome) or 2nd Generation Star. Also his name in TNA should be just "Cody" - seems like they have dropped the Rhodes name over potential trademark issues with WWE. 

On 19/09/2016 at 17:02, cpt.charisma said:

WWE
- Make Jamie Noble and Joey Mercury Road Agents full time, get rid of the Personality part, Move Jack Swagger to Smackdown
- Tag Teams - American Alpha Exp is 0, abit low no? id have them around the same as the Vaudevillain, Hype Bros need alittle exp too, maybe like 20s? Big E and Kofi exp is 62, yet Big E and Woods is at 73, should be the other way round as Woods is more often the manager.
- im assuming you dont watch wwe still, will you be adding the cruiserweight classic as a yearly tounament? and also the Dustry Rhodes Tag Classic to NXT?

Noble and Mercury are not set to be personalities, they are set as out of ring, they wil be changed to road agent.

You should know that you cannot set a number for tag experience, you can only set experience as None, Low, Medium, Good or Maximum, all of the New Day are set to Good, I set tag experience based on how the game calculates it, 1 exp for a tag match and 1/2 exp for a multi match, they don't factor in house show matches so I don't include them, based on that the others you mention should be set up as
- Hype Bros: None (20 matches) - a little below the point of becoming low, they could be bumped
- American Alpha: Low (24 matches)
- Vaudevillains: Medium (50 matches)

If they repeat the tournament then yes, seems pointless for one off tournaments.

On 26/09/2016 at 19:37, JohnnyNitro said:

Cody Rhodes debuted on the last episode of Impact Wrestling. He's also booked for ROH Final Battle. 

Add him to TNA and ROH under PPA deals. Babyface, Fan Favourite (Wholesome) or 2nd Generation Star. Also his name in TNA should be just "Cody" - seems like they have dropped the Rhodes name over potential trademark issues with WWE. 

I'm adding him to TNA, I'll hold off on ROH since he is not planned to be there till December so he will be added to ROH for the December update, I have updated EVOLVE and he is also on their roster now.