World Cup Of Hockey 2016

Draevyn

So we're 14 days away from the first hockey that will be on my screen in roughly 3 months. Anybody as excited as I am? Krejci is out which is a pretty big loss for the Czechs. I'm of course biased to my Canadians but there are some stacked teams in this thing.

2 minutes ago, Ruki said:

I kinda want team North America to kick ass. Mostly because Rielly and Matthews. 

They definitely look like a team to watch. There's a lot of inexperience on the team but also a lot of fun players. We might see some surprising chemistry from them as well.

1 minute ago, Plubby said:

Proper hockey is played on grass or astroturf you doofus, it's ice hockey. :P:P:P

Have you seen the teams? Less than the cricket world cup! They even have a "Rest of USA/Canada" teams :lol:

????

1: The global body for Ice Hockey is called the International ICE HOCKEY Federation, the Field Hockey one is called Federation de Internationale Hockey - both codes agree which one is actually Hockey ;)

2: 

Spoiler

796747-anna-flanagan.jpg

Spoiler

dfh1.png

Hockey has hotter women, your argument is invalid >_<

• Like 1

Team North America, definitely fun to watch.  I'm sure some of the vets don't want to lose to a bunch of kids, but the speed they play with will probably carry them in this tournament. 

I'd like to see McDavid shoot more. he beats a defender up the wing, and tries to either cut to the front of the net while protecting the puck, or he goes around the net, passing up several opportunities to shoot. My goodness can he stop on a dime.  

How sick has Nathan Mackinnon looked? Hope he has a career year. 

Edited by TGWL