EWR Real World Update: September '16

14 hours ago, KingCrippler said:

I'd seriously argue that Jeff Cobb's technical score isn't nearly high enough. Dude made it to the fucking Olympics. 

Where he apparently didn't do anything

He received two straight losses due to technical superiority and no classification points in a preliminary pool match against Cuba's Yoel Romero and Germany's Davyd Bichinashvili, finishing nineteenth overall out of twenty-two wrestlers

On 9/12/2016 at 14:26, Bunkhouse Buck said:

Judging by the Juan F. de Coronado promo Chikara put up in the newest Event Center/Update Wani is

Reveal hidden contents

Darius Carter from Beyond Wrestling

Unless that promotion is in (which it is), leave as is.

5 hours ago, xgdawgx said:

The Usos are heels now correct? What should their gimmick be

Cocky, Arrogant or Old School Heel.

Andrade Almas should have Hammerlock DDT as his primary finisher.

Billie Kay should have Big Boot as her finisher.

Elias Samson should have Swinging Neckbreaker as his primary finisher.

Ember Moon should have O-Face changed to Eclipse.

Fabian Aichner's brawl should be lowered to 62 and technical raised to 68.

Shouldn't Heath Slater be face with a comedy character gimmick?

Mojo Rawley should have his overness raised to 68.

I'd raise The Miz's brawl to 74 and technical to 61.

Tyler Breeze should have Unprettier as his secondary finisher.

Zack Ryder should have his overness raised to 75.

• Admin
18 minutes ago, xgdawgx said:

I thought it was 75

I don't EWR in front of me right now but I thought it was 70. However, I recall this debate being had a number of years ago when Abdullah the Butcher reached the upper age limit, and a quick Google says that he's 75 now.

NXT Spoiler:

Spoiler

WWE NXT SPOILER: SANITY REVEALED
by Andrew Twiss @ 10:00 PM on 9/15/2016

At tonight's WWE NXT taping, the new Sanity faction debuted and is comprised of Eric Young (as Mike Johnson reported in The Elite section several weeks back) as well as Sawyer Fulton, Alexander Wolfe, and Nikki Cross (the former Nikki Storm).

Add Eric Young to WWE under a developmental deal.

14 hours ago, Lineker said:

I don't EWR in front of me right now but I thought it was 70. However, I recall this debate being had a number of years ago when Abdullah the Butcher reached the upper age limit, and a quick Google says that he's 75 now.

It's 70. Maybe we could just move Vince McMahon to staff? Age cap there is 75 so

On 13/09/2016 at 08:36, KingCrippler said:

You still don't get to the Olympics by being a scrub. 

But this isn't an Olympic wrestling simulator. How well can Jeff Cobb have a "technical" based match in pro-wrestling? I'd say his stats as they stand are fairly accurate.

On 5.9.2016 at 20:06, mkpunk said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Snowflake hasn't wrestled for CHIKARA since December so I would say remove him.

He was involved in a story with MAM and Calhoun about 2 months ago though and they build to something at the season finale with him. Might want to keep him at least until the end of the year and see where they are at then :)

On 16.9.2016 at 04:51, Qwernst said:

Due to numerous people getting injured by Seth Rollins, such as Finn Balor, and Sting for example. Should Seth Rollins' stiffness be increased?

Seeing as Sting's injury is quite some time ago and Finn's injury was not Rollins' fault, I'd say no...or if then only by about 5...just to hear Bret Hart cry a little more ;)