Sign in to follow this  
Lint

Music that is great

Blood For Blood...man I always liked them when I was younger, but listening to Redemption Denied today and knowing what Rob Lind went through as far as addiction goes, I realize now this is a song written by a man at his lowest point in life

Good lord above this is my new jam.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Bröther said:

Good lord above this is my new jam.

Is all their stuff like this? Never heard them, but I like this.

1 minute ago, VerbalPuke said:

Is all their stuff like this? Never heard them, but I like this.

I haven't heard of them until I saw an NPR article pop up about Mongolian metal. Not sure how big their output is.

Just now, Bröther said:

I haven't heard of them until I saw an NPR article pop up about Mongolian metal. Not sure how big their output is.

I just checked spotify and they only have two songs on it. The one you posted and a song called “Yuve Yuve Yu” which I’m sampling now.

I've also been on a bit of an industrial kick lately. 

"This age of lust and dark desire, this is the age of hell fire"

• Like 1

I'm always game for some Sabbath covers.

• Like 1

On 13/01/2019 at 16:11, VerbalPuke said:

I just checked spotify and they only have two songs on it. The one you posted and a song called “Yuve Yuve Yu” which I’m sampling now.

Yeah, the two songs so far I am totally into. Checking them out on YouTube also linked me to Skald which has been great so far.

Tim Commerford, Tom Morello, and Brad Wilk from Rage Against the Machine, Chuck D from Public Enemy and B-Real from Cypress Hill

I really wanted to like Prophets of Rage based on the makeup of the band but I think Unfuck the World is honestly the only song of theirs that's worth listening to even just once or twice. 

4 hours ago, Cloudo Miedo said:

I really wanted to like Prophets of Rage based on the makeup of the band but I think Unfuck the World is honestly the only song of theirs that's worth listening to even just once or twice. 

That is a cool lineup, but listening to them, its far less interesting and creative than you'd expect from this crew. It sounds like fucking Crazy Town or some other garbage ass butt rock from the past 20 years. 

Ok, I should probably not judge based on one song. Legalize Me has promise. 

But ya know, it's probably not something I'll be interested as inevitably I'm going to be disappointed when it doesn't sound like RATM even though it's not RATM. 

I really don't know how I came across them, but this folk/bluegrass group popped up in my "recommended videos" section on YT and holy shit, I love them

• Like 1

Arkansas doom metal. They’re playing a gig in Little Rock in May that I really want to go to, as an opening act for Eyehategod. 

Posted a few videos about how I love American Folk...if you played S1 of The Walking Dead by TellTale Games, you know this song and its great