Music that is great

Lint

• 3 weeks later...

I'm legitimately about to crash into a solid week of Tori Amos for the first time in 5 years or so.

When I'm in the right mood I have no doubt she's one of the greatest and most underrated. This song as well...maaan. First heard it as the dancey remix which I enjoyed as a bit of a raver. Then bought the Boys for Pele album. Original is a billion times better. Rumoured to be about Courney Love. There's proper emotion in this, like all her songs.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

• 2 months later...

No woman belts it out like Debbie Harry

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't normally listen to great music, so I wouldn't know it if it pounded me in the ass.

But, in my pit of bad musical taste, I'm still convinced this collection of old geezers playing unfashionable music is fabulous:

I fucking love when rock and rap come together. I heard the non-Run DMC version of 'Walk This Way' for the first time earlier and I feel like the Run DMC version blows it out the water. The Jay Z/Linkin Park EP is one of my favourite things ever as well.

Bottom line, rock and rap mixed well is fucking great.

You know what. I love Robyn. Not just c'cos of her hair/fashion/Scandi vibe. I legit think she's a talented pop artist. Far better than others of the genre. She works with really decent electro acts and I bloody love the woman. I'm going to spam this thread with loads of great Robyn stuff.

• Like 3

On 9/8/2017 at 19:51, ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster said:

You know what. I love Robyn. Not just c'cos of her hair/fashion/Scandi vibe. I legit think she's a talented pop artist. Far better than others of the genre. She works with really decent electro acts and I bloody love the woman. I'm going to spam this thread with loads of great Robyn stuff.

That Robyn song "With Every Heartbeat" was in GTAV and, ya know what, I fucking loved that song