NBA 2016-2017 Season

Tyrone

That pass wouldn't get through in the actual season, but that shooting is just special. Reminds me of prime Dirk Nowitzki if he had freak athleticism, the ability to put the ball on the deck and beat the other big either by draining a shot over them, around them, or draw the foul in the process.

I think he can become p. good, guys.

Edited by Jasonmufc

So this is going to be a season were the NBA shoves Golden State down our throats? In the top 10 of the Pre-Season we have 4/10 Golden State plays, 1 standard Curry crossover, 1 sloppy Curry pass to KD who falls over and passes it back for a three and a simple Alley Oop? No KAT put back? No Mozgov blocking a KD dunk? 

I mean it's pre-season. Plus they do this shit every year. They've just switched out LeBron for the Warriors.

To me the bigger WTF is kicking the season off with Cavs vs. NYK. I guess it's good to give Cleveland an easy game when they pick up their rings, but surely a game against Boston would be more exciting? 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Quom said:

I mean it's pre-season. Plus they do this shit every year. They've just switched out LeBron for the Warriors.

To me the bigger WTF is kicking the season off with Cavs vs. NYK. I guess it's good to give Cleveland an easy game when they pick up their rings, but surely a game against Boston would be more exciting? 

We're gonna shock the world, you'll see.

The NBA is nearly as bad as wrestling for height. TT is 6'9" but is at least an inch taller than Kevin Love who is 6'10" who is two inches taller than LeBron who is 6'8". For what it's worth TT claims he grew after measurements and is 6'10".   

Jonathan Simmons GOAT.

Aldridge and Pau's defense has been really frustrating at points, but the bench unit is so strong and athletic and the Spurs are moving a lot faster than last year. I'm loving it so far.

EDIT: Simmons with the rejection on Curry!

Edited by Tyrone