With free agency set to begin tomorrow, I think it's time to start a new topic.
Kemba Walker is expected to sign with the Boston Celtics. So much for giving the Hornets a homedown discount.
Nikola Mirotic is expected to sign with Barcelona of the Euroleague. Did not see that one coming.
Warriors are going to give Klay Thompson a max contract, while Durant is taking meetings with the Knicks, Clippers, and Warriors.
Kawhi Leonard is also meeting with the Clippers, along with the Lakers and the Raptors.
Kyrie Irving is trying to get something done with the Nets.
Derrick Favors is going to open up free agency taking calls from whoever, although the Jazz have until July 6th to guarantee his contract or make him an unrestricted free agent. The Jazz are expected to meet with Bobby Portis in LA tomorrow. I'm sure the talks there will decide what we do with Favors.
Bunch of other rumors out there too but that covers a lot of them, I think. Should be a fun summer.
Couldn't find a thread for this coming season, so.
I need help. It appears the League Pass option where I could pay relatively little and choose any 8 games a month is gone (boooo). And I don't want to pay £25 a month. So the £15 option is to pick a single team. Thing is I've never really settled on a team to follow/support. So I need to choose a team that's going to be an entertaining watch this year, plenty of exciting/close games. I'd also rather not watch the top few teams spend half the season dominating their opponents.
So who would people advise I consider?
I've thought about the Thunder but not a huge fan of Westbrook, same for the Rockets and Harden. I thought about the Bucks but Giannis doesn't reason enough on his own. Hell, I've considered LAL for the freakin' circus show of it all this year but I just can't.
So who EWB? Who? Please help. Who's going to be a fun team to watch this year?
Kyrie Irving is the standard edition cover star, DeMar DeRozan is the Canadian edition cover star and Shaq is on the standard and gold Legend editions.
Screenshots of PG, Isaiah and DeRozan
MyGM and MyLeague news from Senior Producer
MyLeague is my favorite mode in the 2K games, so adding a story + G-League and new CBA stuff like supermax deals has me pretty hyped.
A little earlier than last year, but with NBA 2K17 released early on Friday (officially out today), I've got basketball on the mind.
- Kevin Durant joined Golden State, making their starting line-up more dangerous, but hurting their bench depth.
- Russell Westbrook re-upped with OKC, now the franchise player for the Thunder. As well, Serge Ibaka was traded away to Orlando for Victor Oladipo, a young player on the rise.
- Tim Duncan and Amar'e Stoudemire are now retired.
- Dwyane Wade joined the Chicago Bulls, as did Rajon Rondo.
- Everyone got paid crazy money in Free Agency.
- O.J. Mayo was dismissed from the league for violating the drug policy, but will be eligible for reinstatement in two years.
- Most recently Giannis Antetokounmpo re-upped with Milwaukee on a 4-year, $100 M deal while JR Smith and Cleveland are still in limbo on contract negotiations.
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.