HoPW - Home of Pro Wrestling (Download Hub)

togg

HoPW%20logo.jpg
Spacer.jpg
EWR.jpg
EWR%20Software.jpgEWR%20RW%20Updates.jpg
EWR%20Historical.jpgEWR%20Fantasy%20Mods.jpg
EWR%20Utilities%20and%20Misc.jpgEWR%20Skins.jpg
Spacer.jpg
TEW%2005.jpg
05%20RW%20Mods.jpg05%20Fantasy%20Mods.jpg
05%20Skins%20and%20Graphics.jpg05%20Add%20Ons.jpg
Spacer.jpg
TEW%2010.jpg
10%20Real%20World%20Mods.jpg10%20RW%20Updates.jpg
10%20Fantasy%20Mods.jpg10%20Skins%20and%20Graphics.jpg
10%20Add%20Ons.jpg
Spacer.jpg
TEW%2013.jpg
13%20Real%20World%20Mods.jpg13%20RW%20Updates.jpg
13%20Fantasy%20mods.jpg13%20Skins.jpg
13%20Add%20Ons.jpg
Spacer.jpg
TEW%2016.jpg
16%20RW%20Mods.jpg16%20RW%20Updates.jpg
16%20RW%20Alt%20Mods.jpg16%20CVerse.jpg
16%20Fantasy%20Mods.jpg16%20Graphics.jpg
16%20Skins%20and%20Screens.jpg
Spacer.jpg
WMMA3.jpg
WMMA3%20Data%20and%20Skins.jpg
Spacer.jpg
DOTM.jpg
DOTM%20History%20and%20Winners.jpg
Spacer.jpg
WWE%202K.jpg
WWE%202K%20Leagues.jpgWWE%20Gamer%20Tag%20Share.jpg
Spacer.jpg
Submit.jpg
S%20Submit%20a%20Mod.jpgS%20Contact%20Us.jpg

Thank You to iDOL who has helped this become a much more vast Directory.

Please feel free to let me know if you find any faults or know of great ways to update the site. Also Mod/Graphic makers, please let me know if you want your mods Featured

• Like 5

• IDOL pinned this topic
  • Lineker featured this topic
  • 1 month later...

The files for EWR 4.2 December 2009 and January 2010 are empty.  February 2010 has data within it, however not the previous two months.  I wouldn't normally say something, however these are the two months that I wish to play and/or diary write on.  If anyone is able to fix this, I would greatly appreciate it.

On 27/10/2016 at 03:10, Paton said:

The files for EWR 4.2 December 2009 and January 2010 are empty.  February 2010 has data within it, however not the previous two months.  I wouldn't normally say something, however these are the two months that I wish to play and/or diary write on.  If anyone is able to fix this, I would greatly appreciate it.

December 2009https://www.mediafire.com/?wkjk4mk9d0gdiv7

January 2010http://www.mediafire.com/file/2sleu8xald1fiid/January.zip

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

There are a couple ones that I would recommand: 

-There's an 1987 mod that allows you to start around Wrestlemania III time and you build up until the event (I think it's simply called 1987). I use this mod for my AWA game

-As for the pre-NWO mod, there's the 1995: War of the Worlds in which you start on the very first Monday Nitro and going forward. Both are really cool. I tried both WCW & WWF with this mod. 

You won't go wrong with either of them, depending on which era you prefer.

I'm personally looking for one around 1997, in which I could use either WWF or ECW.

Edited by SirEdger

Went to download the 2016 August Mod and I got the red screen and it says

The site ahead contains harmful programs

Attackers on homeofprowrestling.com might attempt to trick you into installing programs that harm your browsing experience (for example, by changing your homepage or showing extra ads on sites you visit).

• Like 1

On 11/23/2016 at 23:55, The DBZemon King said:

Went to download the 2016 August Mod and I got the red screen and it says

The site ahead contains harmful programs

Attackers on homeofprowrestling.com might attempt to trick you into installing programs that harm your browsing experience (for example, by changing your homepage or showing extra ads on sites you visit).

I got this too trying to download January 2007 real world update.

Just posted this in another thread but I'll put it here too:

5 minutes ago, Adam said:

I've had the same problem actually, both of my web browsers flag up any attempted download from HofPW as potential malicious software. Is there a problem with the site or is it just something to do with what the browser recognises the files as?

I downloaded EWR through the old EWWarehouse site's index directory anyway, but still it seems a concern that that is happening for people.

@togg or anyone else involved with this site able to clarify things? I agree with RedDevilTaker that it should be taken down by the mods for now if a potential virus hub.

Or you could just not download it since there are three posts ahead of yours warning you of the possible threat. I will say that I've downloaded three things from the site in the last week and not gotten that warning or had any signs of a virus. I think your virus scanner is playing tricks on you.

Cheers Who, have to see what comes of it.

4 minutes ago, Forky said:

Or you could just not download it since there are three posts ahead of yours warning you of the possible threat. I will say that I've downloaded three things from the site in the last week and not gotten that warning or had any signs of a virus. I think your virus scanner is playing tricks on you.

I was merely seeking some clarification Forky, as Who had mentioned PMing Togg earlier in the week I just wondered if anything had changed since then. I also didn't read this thread until after posting in the other one, hence pasting my post from that one into here after catching up. I expect it probably is the anti-virus erroneously flagging since it'd be every single conceivable download infected somehow otherwise, but it doesn't hurt to look into it.

Really I'm just annoyed at my own unfortunate timing, finally got a new laptop and want to crack on but wasn't able to save EWR to my USB before the old one died.

• Like 1

There was an issue with EWWarehouse with Google saying it contained malware, all because it hosted the Arsenic editor, which some anti virus programs flag as dangerous.

If you are after something you could try contacting Idol, he had a backup of EWWarehouse.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Forky said:

I mean as I wrote I downloaded the file I was looking for to a computer I don't care about and I got a zip reading as empty with something in it. No idea if it's malicious, but it clearly wasn't the January 2007 data for sure. So it goes farther than just a virus scanner.

In case there is something malicious, there are people who will probably come to this board and blindly download without reading the thread or perhaps getting the same security warnings.

Edited by Red Devil-Taker316
  • Like 2