HoPW - Home of Pro Wrestling (Download Hub)

togg

53 minutes ago, Is_a_real_hebrew said:

I'm struggling to find Roster Fix. I've looked all over, and it seems anything with the Arsenic Editor is under construction or the very sites I try to download them from are 'protecting' me from them.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/3wsvurahw4l2z5h/EWR_-_Roster_-_Fix.exe

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, LJC said:

Thanks for this whole site  @togg, much appreciated!

Does anyone have EWR Jan 2010 update? The link on this site downloads a corrupted file.  

Sorry dude, I got mine all from EWWarehouse just before it closed. My copy was also corrupt.
I believe @SpanishMen had a collection of scenarios. If they're ever around, they might be able to help.

Edited by Rocky

• 4 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, Megafighter3 said:

Here's hoping. The July 2006 has a data error on its wrestlers. I think the first time I downloaded it, it lacked Bobby Lashley.

July 2006 Data does have a corrupted wrestler.dat file. Lacking Bobby Lashley is not the cause of a corrupted file. Not sure what it is that you're hoping for with your comment though.
If you want to play a July 2006 DATA, your best bet is to use the August Data and change the champions where applicable. It also has Bobby Lashley in the data.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Considering how many of these downloads are corrupted and how infrequently this is updated would it not be best to start a new archive thread from scratch? Instead of paying/running a website why not start up a dedicated mediafire account to preserve what actually works and try and find and fill gaps from that.

• Like 1

On 03/06/2018 at 15:41, TheWho87 said:

Considering how many of these downloads are corrupted and how infrequently this is updated would it not be best to start a new archive thread from scratch? Instead of paying/running a website why not start up a dedicated mediafire account to preserve what actually works and try and find and fill gaps from that.

I’ve thought about doing this for a while now. Finding the corrupted files will be a pain though

Am I being a bit of a prick by just suggesting to download them all and just seeing if they work?

Also I've been talking with someone and found out togg has taken so personal time away from all this suff so chances are the site wont be getting updated anytime soon.

20 hours ago, TheWho87 said:

Am I being a bit of a prick by just suggesting to download them all and just seeing if they work?

Also I've been talking with someone and found out togg has taken so personal time away from all this suff so chances are the site wont be getting updated anytime soon.

I’m talking about locating the version that aren’t corrupted.

17 hours ago, Rocky said:

Before it moved over to hopw, I downloaded everything. I know I've deleted a few due to corruption but can't guarantee I've done them all. 

If you guys are interested in helping, we can get something going.

• 4 months later...